Zombies Maps Themes

i’m displeased that you put effort towards making something that involves Crashland, which deserves none of your time
this is pretty nice, thank you! : )

7 Likes

@NateTheGameK , for reference, @0re2.0 is @0reg0n 's new account due to password issues and account issues

6 Likes

oh you exist lol

yeah no problem

anyway, new song… originally intended for infinity fortress, but turned out to give me hell vibes, so… yeah.

@Eerie

6 Likes

Sorry to leave y’all without more map themes again, but I’ve run out of ideas for map themes, and I can’t stop thinking about a Ghaster’s Theme remix…

6 Likes

Shadow’s Descent theme when or does one already exist that I don’t know about?

7 Likes

wait for a map to get here does it need to be in the public pool? if so new motivation to finish demigods land

5 Likes

Not necessarily, but in-pool maps are easier for me to do because I’ve experienced them

that’s going to be the very last theme, best for last

5 Likes

Did you actually make music for peoples’ maps?

8 Likes

he did make music for people’s maps
sadly nate left

7 Likes

yeah

ive stopped for a variety of reasons, partially because i can’t play terraria anymore, because I’ve found new interests, and because I suck at making music

also, I just was kind of a jerk the entire time I was here, so I distanced myself from the community, to the point where now I’ve just left, as 2468 said

lots of reasons, but tldr yes

9 Likes

Hi nateee how are dude?

9 Likes

ay welcome back nate :3

8 Likes

I’m hanging in there. Just turned 14 today, so that’s nice.

I’m not going to be anything close to active, but I just got a bit of nostalgia looking through some of the zombies map themes, and decided to check back in.

8 Likes

I’m not actually sure if I’ll ever play terraria again, but there’s definitely some good people in this community, and I feel like I’ve matured enough as to not be nearly as obnoxious as my old self.

And yeah, summoner is no longer my favorite class. Massive character development.

9 Likes

happy b-day nate

7 Likes

Happy Birthday, Nate

7 Likes

ayyy happy bday nate!

7 Likes

happy your existence day

6 Likes

mm yes EXISTENCE DAY

8 Likes

WHO DARES awaken the OVER LORD! you FOOL!

you have awakened me from my slumber and now shall face DEATH

5 Likes