Zombies Mapmaking Questions

Q1: I modified all my modded items by running the /zchest moditem command several times to stack all the desired effects I wanted.

For example: To make a Venom Bullet do both 24 dmg and shoot projectile ID 294, I ran these two commands in succession (with the chest selected, ofc):

1. /zchest moditem "Venom Bullet" Astronaut 7 2 24
  2. /zchest moditem "Venom Bullet" Astronaut 7 6 294

My question here is that since I did the modifications using 2 seperate commands, was the first modification overwritten or was the extra modifications just written atop the already existing one?

Q2: How do you add starter gear to type 3 (class) chests? On the tutorial for mapmaking, there is no mention as to how to add items to type 3 chests. My best guess is that you add a 0 cost tier 0 item, but I need confirmation on that.

5 Likes

Yeah, its stacked, otherwise, would be impossible to make items like copper shortssword with proyectiles (Needing Speed proyectile and ID proyectile)

For example, if you want that a Sword as a starting weapon, In a weapon chest Add it as price 0 and tier 0,don’t add it at the class chest(It will won’t allow you) Same aplies for armor, accesories ETC…

7 Likes

the copper shortsword is already a projectile weapon and has a velocity, just a low one

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 minutes after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.