Zombies crew advantages

This post is kinda unnecessary for how short it is but, if I have crew. I can use wormhole potions in zombies right?

4 Likes
  1. Uh… I’m pretty sure Wormhole Potion usage is currently bound to a DTP command, and not Crew…
  2. Do any maps even have Wormhole Potions in them as of yet?
6 Likes

Nope, but I’m not sure about dtp cmds working on zombs. My RoD cmd gets ignored on intermission, though that could be a bug.

5 Likes

I actually have the wormhole potion cmd item, but I don’t think any maps have those potions, like Tru3thful said.
It’s probably not allowed, because couldn’t you teleport to a dead teammate? I’m not really sure how it works, but you can see your dead and alive teammates on the map, so I assume it’s in the same dimension.

5 Likes

Yea, cryptic has always had some at the top of the castle.

4 Likes

But it’s not a map that gives DP so I don’t think anyone would actually care.

4 Likes

Yee, for Yoyo Man

7 Likes

Also why the tuxedo route?

5 Likes

What do you mean?

7 Likes

You can buy a piece of tuxedo vanity for 100000 with the YoYo class.

5 Likes

Yes. What’s wrong?

8 Likes

Oh it’s literally just vanity isn’t it?

5 Likes

Yes. What were you thinking?

8 Likes

I don’t really know, I guess it would at least serve some other purpose.

5 Likes

You need 1,000,000,000 to buy the top hat. Just some vanity.

8 Likes

oh someone said it was buffed so i thought it was actually good lol

i keep running out of likes

5 Likes

Sorry for the necropost but I recently found out some things about this:

While testing some stuff at Cryptic with yems, I saw wormhole potions inside one of the yoyo class’ chests and decided to test it. It didn’t work -I didn’t have the cmd for that, but it doesn’t matter because of the result of my second test-.

Afterwards, I tried using a RoD that yems gave to me and it didn’t let me teleport even though I had the cmd. This makes sense because I can’t use my RoD in intermission too.

This might, however, be a result of DTP inconsistencies, but thats quite unlikely.

4 Likes