Zombies Biggest issue... i think atleast

So i found out why the zombies gamemode is sometimes very anoying and i only need to say
one thing

NO MOVEMENT SPACE

What i mean by this is that the normal terraria characters are often just put in small maps in a 2d world and are somehow expected to dodge enemies often leaving u with no choice but to either find a safe spot or kill enemies

Why is this bad?

This can screw you up in alot of scenarios, like when u are ranger and ur ammo runs out like u cant dodge since there is a 2d wall of enemies that you arent going to dodge

Or for new players that dont know what class chests are, they will just die and most of the time cant escape since behind them are enemies and infront of them are enemies

U could solve the issue if u had something like no knockback or a double jump to start you off, sadly not every map is willing to give you one
This isnt going to be a huge issue at the start however progressing there will be alot of moments where u will get stuck or overrun

Hopefully my request can be fullfilled so that i just dont get cornered every second

7 Likes

be melee or summoner

be melee or summoner

be melee or summoner

hope this helped :+1:

9 Likes

OH MY GOD i need to do this in some form, thank you giga (if my next map doesnt have this, remind me to put some form of it)

7 Likes

If a map had that with space to move and payed relatively good dp i would play

6 Likes

question: what would I do to build a map, would I have to have a PC lol

7 Likes

nope! im not pc, and yet I built one!

you just have to be crew, so vote for 40 days for 2 credits

4 Likes

Zombies biggest issue is Diabolists(in my opinion)

6 Likes

Already have crew lol, have been playing for over like 80 days with my custom tag, so I might make a map soon lol

5 Likes

i only advise doing it if you have a lot of spare time, it’s a ton of work and it does take a few months

4 Likes

you dont need a pc to make a map, but to get started, get build perms (i think you need crew for em) and make a map.

4 Likes

This is all very true another thing is that the weapons are modified to have little or no kb. Which is very bad for crowd control. A extremely necessary thing for a game like zombies.

5 Likes