Zombie Tag

Can the server add new minigame like zombie vs human ,So basically like 16 or 20 players and 1 or 3 will become a zombie, The zombie must infect the human and the human must to survive from zombie,

the human will got 100 arrow,50 bullet,5 potion,iron sword,iron bow,handgun,1 granade,and for armor is full wooden armor(hp:150)

And for the zombie will got zombie arm,150 poison dagger,5 potion,climbing claw and boots,and No armor (hp:350)

Not sure is this good suggestion but meh

I don’t know how any mechanics are done, but since I only stick to the “Fun” in the game, so here’s what Imma say…

Nah…This is gonna be a lotta work to do. I imagine if this were to be done its probably goin to be like the Fps game “Crossfire” Zombiemode gameplay mechanics…Where the humans are only at advantage at range and good campin location… And the zombies could be in a big disadvantage because of knockback. The game could end quick as well. Because, Terraria is 2D not 3D, bit tough to dodge when bullets fly. What more when Zombies fly.

Ive already imagined of this Zombie infection thing as a gamemode, but I don’t know how will it be done. By Zombie Infection I always imagine that it would be similar to a Crossfire Zombiemode mechanics.

But judging that Terraria has lots of items that could be essential to both Humans and Zombies? HUMU HUMU, THIS AINT ALL THAT BAD OF A SUGGESTION. THIS COULD BE INTERESTING.

But its not my choice, I’m just voicing out my opinion.

4 Likes

Isn’t this really similar to Peds’ Animal Hunt minigame (tag with pvp combat)?

6 Likes

Is that a new minigame in the Peds server? I only played that Catch the gem thing before, and never played it since

4 Likes