Zombie Challenge

Right. After my last mostly solo play on CC, I realized that it is very possible to reach the previously impossible rounds and therefore I’m going to be making changes to mix it up a bit at this point in the game. These changes will make it easier and harder. I do believe this is the highest (legit) round that anyone has currently gotten to. So here’s the challenge:
Match my current record: Get to Round 13 on any current Zombie Arena in a Public Lobby with any amount of people.
Reward: Large Estate Plot, a custom coloured Title

Harder
Beat my current record: Get to Round 14 on any current Zombie Arena in a Public Lobby with any amount of people.
Reward: The above plus coloured level tag, a custom coloured Tag

Exploits
I will also give rewards for anyone who manages to find (zombie) game-breaking bugs.

As a final note, I will be adding more to the rewards with time, until I make the changes to the later rounds.

3 Likes

Sounds good to me. I wish I wasn’t so bad at this gamemode though.

2 Likes

Indeed. But the Zombie lobby isn’t the only way to get custom tags or titles. As far as I know, you can make them in the “Craft” area of the TS (you need one credit)

2 Likes

Who are you talking to? You do realize the reward is “coloured”?

2 Likes

How long is this? As far as my skill goes, it won’t be easy to get this without help.

2 Likes

I’ve found two minor bugs. You can’t use the obsidian skin potion from “The Box” and there’s a bow it says it gives you but doesn’t. I think it’s “The Bee’s Knees” bow. Several chests also don’t work/aren’t labeled.

2 Likes

You mean colored like A68’s custom title?

2 Likes

Colored like the “Zombie Slayer” title people have.
Also like A68’s title.
In addition to Avery’s comment, the Ice arena has a chest labeled with a copper shortsword, even though it gives the snowball cannon and snowballs.

2 Likes

[quote=-Lord Avery-]I’ve found two minor bugs. You can’t use the obsidian skin potion from “The Box” and there’s a bow it says it gives you but doesn’t. I think it’s “The Bee’s Knees” bow. Several chests also don’t work/aren’t labeled[/quote]Yeah that obsidian skin potion is supposed to be the Bee’s Knees I just put the wrong ID in. Also it would be helpful if you specified which chests.

2 Likes

So CC means Castle Crashers?

nice reward…when does the challenge ends?

im never gonna get that reward…my highest score is 8

2 Likes

No. Crystal Caverns.

2 Likes

A major exploit is you can glitch in weapons. Play zombies with at least 2 people, die, grab a weapon that can be gotten in zombies then get revived. You keep the weapon (only tested with gatligator and boom stick). Unarmedbox found this out, not me.

/e can be used for any item that is currently already allowed in zombies

2 Likes

you can also sit outside the arena with a solar eruption + stardust dragon staff and melt everything in the arena (Only works on the small boxed in ones) and the people inside can get it alot easier

2 Likes

My record is still only eleven, even that was super tough. 14 is gonna be insane.

2 Likes

[quote=Unarmedbox]you can also sit outside the arena with a solar eruption + stardust dragon staff and melt everything in the arena (Only works on the small boxed in ones) and the people inside can get it alot easier[/quote] And that is bannable.

2 Likes

Why not make a large surrounding region around it?that no one can enter

2 Likes

Challenge has been beaten.

Winners (Got to Round 14)
Knight_Robokill, Rofle, Pig

All will receive the rewards in the OP. This challenge is no longer open.

2 Likes