Your first time playing Terraria

When was the first time you played Terraria and on which device?
I firstly started playing Terraria in Summer 2015 on the PS3 but later switched to mobile.

5 Likes

I played 1.2 mobile some time ago, and didn’t come back until 1.4, where I found the server.

4 Likes

Im pretty new, finded the game at june of 2020,
First i have it pirated for 4 days i think?, to test if i was gonna buy it for real or not,
then 30 June hit and i bought the game for mobile, so actually it will be soon my first year playing the game, so i started on 1.3.X, like 4 months before 1.4 drops

5 Likes

Maybe a few years. First, it was on some pirated copy, but then, I got it legit on a 2DS, and then, on PC.

4 Likes

I started play terraria in 1.1, mobile, 5.5 years ago

u are new, yeah?

4 Likes

In this server, yes, since middle of April 2021

3 Likes

Enjoy staying here)

4 Likes

First time i played terraria since about 2017 desember
And my old IGN is Rafi 4162

After 1.3 update about 2019 i quit from terraria cuz the device is not strong since its always crash. After 2020 i back play terraria and i reduce all grapich and i continue the progres of my survival untill 1.4 (survival is already end) so i gonna play server cuz i bored (Now)

Edit : i played on mobile from 2017 since now

2 Likes

Summer of 2014

2 Likes

I got it legit in 2013 on PC, stopped playing once I beaten the final boss to end-game, then back at it again with the huge new update that recently dropped by, introducing EoL. I had sporadically played Terraria on Ipad as well back on those days.

2 Likes