Your banned

Hi, can you please help. My son was playing on your server for Terraria. He got banned forever.dark gaming.com/ban/2825. He doesn’t know what did, that’s not aloud. Can you please help me. To get him unbanned. Thank you.

2 Likes

First off, please follow the Ban Appeal Format.

Second, “Name” was banned for using an inventory editor to gain an unfair advantage in PvP. This is, of course, not allowed, as is clearly stated in the Rules.

This is most definetely not a legitimate setup.

2 Likes

My son has autism and can’t read or write. He is very good at lots of other things. One off them is playing games, he only plays minecraft and terraria. Terraria is his favourite and really enjoys playing on your server. He knows he has done wrong and will never break the rules again. I have told him your reply and he was very upset. Asking for one more chance and he promised never to use moded player or break the rules. I know for sure he has learn his lesson. Never to cheat. Please try and give him one more chance. I know he will follow the rules. He has learn his lesson. If he could ask you himself, he would .thank you.

2 Likes

idk

2 Likes

Sorry to interrupt/interfere, but this isn’t the proper format for an unban appeal. No matter who it might be, they still have to follow the unban appeal. Sure, he may have apologized for what he did, but regardless, it still has to follow the format.

https://dark-gaming.com/thread/format-ban-appeal.10

2 Likes