YoBoiPizza Ban appeal

Gameplay that deviates from a normal, vanilla client, does in fact affect other players, even if there’s no bad intention directed to them. This is especially true to other gamemodes. If someone hacks in items far beyond progression in survival, does it not matter to people trying to play legitimately? If you were to cheat in impossible items in Zombies, does the same effect in survival not apply, where you directly ruin the mode for people trying to play legitimately? While you didn’t, or more so can’t, cheat in items in PvE(besides the nice first fractal you showed me), the same effects, while applicable, is not limited to solely item hacking.

Being a member for a lengthy time doesn’t necessarily mean anything. Instead, it only provides more of a reason to ban you. It is expected that a long time player would at bare minimum be aware of the more ‘severe’ rules to violate, and the usage of a modified client is within that list.

Since the main topic of this appeal is seemingly rules, i’ll add this part of the appeal in this reply; can you read over, and copy and paste the exact rule(s) you have broken from here and tell me whether or not you agree to avoid future offenses towards this rule?

2 Likes