Yo @staff i ned u to review this

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
http://dark-gaming.com/ban/5108

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
Modified client I believe. (Yes)

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
Theriocally, Yes.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I normally suck in survival, thats why I just use modified clients,
Im fine if I don’t get unbanned, Im obviously just calm.
In-Fact, I Am bored of survival, I just notice so many people, so I came in but I keep getting spamkilled by green slimes, so I use hacks, Another reason is my hobbies is to smack mobs and bosses down, atleast if I can get unbanned, That can be ok, im just not good to play survival, also by saying ‘Im fine if I don’t get unbanned, Im obviously just calm.’ I mean I can run a TShock server in situation, my only purpose was for figting bosses and mobs including getting items. Another reason I want to be unbanned was because one day I wanted to do a project, but I got banned, :frowning:
It contained a pretty cool items place (Verrrrrrrrry organized.) :slight_smile: Congrats on that, Please can you unban me? (Btw I spent 1 hour on making this)
–Sincerely, Zayan The Youtuber.

PING PONG — @staff
Proof I was using hack clients:

Person who ban:
Quinci

2 Likes

the projects too late I already finished it but I like to go there so much since bosses are double times harder which helps me train on bosses :frowning:

2 Likes

So you were aware that you were cheating, and thus you knew you could get banned?

2 Likes

Yes and No.
Rules I didn’t understand properly since I rely on anther language
I was sort of aware, but I got mad of being bullied by slimes and possesed armor (my brain was too much) . So I had to hack to stop them and I got banned when Quinci came (I was confused because I saw he is Member?)

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.