XP efficiency draining quite fast

my xp efficiency is drained from 110% to 100% in less than a day despite me having more than a 150dp at the time.
just wondering if this is normal as i have just come back from a year(ish) break and havnt been able to find any posts about people with similar issues appart from this one XP Efficiency Draining Extremely Fast but that was a while ago. i cannot replicate it to see if the issue persists as i am poor at the moment.

5 Likes

Its depletes very quickly if its over 100%. I had mine at 541% once and after a few minutes, it jumped to 479%

4 Likes

yeah but it used to be thst if you were 500% and under you and had dp you would not lose xp eff (pretty sure that is how it worked)

4 Likes

i am pretty sure xp eff >100% isnt supported
i had same issue like a few months ago

5 Likes

Not sure if it still is the case, but you can keep over 100% exp eff as long as your DP is not 0
At least it worked with me back when I was really active, your DP drains down to 0 to keep it above 100%, if it’s not the case anymore then someone tell me

4 Likes

The system was changed to how it is now because of PvE tryhards like myself and Big Russ, mainly Big Russ after how quickly he was leveling up after his account’s xp hit the 32 bit integer limit (2,147,483,647) and had it reset to level 1.
mf got to like lvl 390 in less than a month after his xp reset, mad funny.

It’s the unfortunate and slightly humorous story of why xp effic is draining so fast now.

7 Likes