Wrong dimension 1,4,4 update

Terrarian

Buffs

Vortex beater damage was set to 90->120, because was not enough

Balances

Phoenix blaster should have their usetime back to 11 instead of 17
Venus magnum should have their usetime back to 8, instead of 9

Nerfs

Shorty got deleted, i tried to give you a weapon as emergency defence, and you backstabbed me >:(

Physicist

Balances

Thunder zapper damage got set to 14, and added Adept prefix due mana cost increased (5->7)
Leaf blower got the prefix adept, due mana cost increased to 4->5

Buffs

Aqua scepter remains the same, Getting from 5->7 Knockback as the update effects
Tome of infinite wisdom damage got set to 120->140, The reason of this is that the secondary attack got nerfed to 2.0->1.75 so now it should do 245 (before was 240)
Charged blaster cannon damage got set to 100->120, because was not enough damage

Native

Buffs?

Im not giving buffs to this class lol, Shorty was enough

Nerfs

Copper shortsword got changed for a Pearlwood sword (d:10) because people keeps farming their way lol
Eventide got its use animation set to 30 due to a bug, nothing in compensation since was a bit broken

Balances

Katana damage got set to 18->16, mostly because the update buffing it to 18, as aswell the scale
Frostbrand damage got set to 36->32, projectile frequency got increased in the update
Beam sword damage got set to 52->45,projectile frequency got increased in the update
Flying dragon got its Usetime back to normal 20->25 update thing…
Ice bow usetime got set back to 14->16 Update thing…

Extra notes

Some armor was changed, but i have no control over their stats, therefore is not considered here
Most of these stuff was not tested, due i crashing as soon i tried to select a class, so feedback is welcome

8 Likes