Work experiences

Hello! This is my mini-update/QnA for everyone. So recently, I got a part-time job as a Veterinary Kennel Tech Assistant at a animal hospital, which basically means I work in the boarding area, walking dogs, cleaning kennels, changing litter boxes, feeding and watering animals, picking up poo, wash dogs and clip nails the day before they are supposed to leave, and much more. Aside from my duties, I also do laundry, refill syringes, pill bottles, mop, dust, vacuum, and several other things that have slipped my mind. It’s relatively fun, as I get to hang out with dogs and cats that are staying with us for a bit. Most are nice, with a few exceptions. There is a cat that is semi-old and overweight (granted, my cats are mostly overweight) that is a jerk, and so far, I only have 1 dog on my “blacklist”, and it’s a American Eskimo–a shortish, white, fluffy dog-- who apparently hates men (and I am the only male in there aside from the owner) and hates being touched around the neck (which means he is a nightmare to walk), and hates everything. Another Eskimo dog is somewhat of a jerk too, but not to the extent of that dog. One of the doctors has a Eskimo, but it is very nice and sweet. Supposedly, they are sweet family dogs, but it seems to be not the case with my dogs that I deal with.

Anyways, enough about me, what are some memorable (good or bad) experiences you’ve had with work (currently working at or not)?

P.S: I also have college, so no electronics throughout the week so I don’t get distracted and fail my schooling, so expect delays on responding.

3 Likes

thats nice to hear, pwrwq!

i dont work so i cant say much but i might be able to in 1-100 years

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.