Why is valiant ability so hard to unlock?

I think not getting hit until round 12 is very hard, specially when you have more than 30 ping and things teleport around

4 Likes

But 30 ping is mega low, Isn’t supoced that the average is around 200-70, Therefore , That is normal?

A good way to go for it is on maps that has a summoner and not many enemies

I personally used “Lunar mineshafts” as it has good enemy pathing for not getting hit, Even if alone (And thats better, Since you dont have to stall gameplay and make the others wait) alomgside to some good structures to block projectiles or hide from enemies

“Glass castle” is decent as well, The only problem comes when someone opens the doors lol
Aside from that,its pretty safe, Tho doesnt has summoner

“Gun caverns” Might be good, Tho the main problem is enemy amount, And that the space is to open to be safe,Likelly the house is your best friend, Preferably use piercing ammo on gastropod and r11-12
Just dont go to the spike area, And also, The only class is ranger

“Topaz mall” may be the hardest, But also one of the best if you know to farm good and are playing alone, farming for the initial rounds breaks pretty much the economy, and you can get ahead on the weapon tree
the only issue: The hell area, And no summoner

“Delivery” is a good alternative too, As summoner is great in general, And has blind spots for enemies, Again, Mob amount is the issue again

I guess “Crptyc castle” is an option? , Due to the same argument of Toapz mall, But the enemies amount is a real pain here,I see this only possible with a team

If your are planning to play alone, I recomend using hardcore lobbies, As almost nobody joins , and the intention is to not get hit as well

also, Dont forget to equip “coward” at the start of r1, Else wont count

5 Likes