Why Ban Pogo Stick? (Rant)

I think he was being satire

4 Likes

I hope so, but the first reply makes me think otherwise.

4 Likes

It’s the de-facto “Dark Gaming PvP Discord Server.”

5 Likes
9 Likes

Thanks for the guide!, now i know why are these weird tracks in the arena…

And for the ones that still fighting, im gonna leave this here…

‘It is not the strongest of the species that survives, not the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is most adaptable to change’.” -Me… I mean Charles Darwing

4 Likes

You know, many PvP players are pretty entrenched in their old ways.

5 Likes

yes you idiots become pogo enjoyers

4 Likes

Saddle and Pillion seems a lot more fun.

BAN POGO FOREVER
  • Saddle and Pillion are cool
  • Abuse movement with Pogo Stick

0 voters

4 Likes

wtf man why are you not a pogo enjoyer

4 Likes

Because pillion and saddle are 20x better

4 Likes

Not everyone has to conform to one playstyle; in such a diverse playable environment with so many options, it shouldn’t be expected that everyone be the same unless one of the options to fill a specific role are just straight up overpowered to the point of “you’d be stupid to use anything else.” Journey’s End added 2 more double mounts that have the privilege of double gravity, so naturally those who wanted to play around them obviously found different playstyles and likely enjoyment from them, with the differing playstyle serving as a breath of fresh air from what was previously a meta. If you have a problem with players using Pillion and Slimy Saddle (enough to insult them and question their play in use of options besides what you’re used to), I think it’s more personal than anything else as the other gravity 2x mounts are indeed viable, but have a few other disadvantages compared to use of Pogo Stick.

TL ; DR: You like using Pogo Stick? Alright, cool, you do you as long as it doesn’t break any rules or real life laws. Have fun, it is a video game after all. Don’t insult others for their playstyle in the same environment just because they’re using different options. But remember that by choosing to play on Dark Gaming, you play under the rules set by the server. It’s understandable to go apeshit if something you enjoy using and is strong gets nerfed, but insulting others because they weren’t affected by the ban isn’t the right way to go about it.

5 Likes

Wall Of Text has awoken!

7 Likes

Yems could see the future from long ago

4 Likes

i personally see no reason to ban the pogo stick being the only other viable mount option besides the slime mounts, i think unbanning it gives players more of an option instead of just slime

5 Likes

Hexxed Branch is already an option, and I’m fine with the slimes anyways.

Pogo is a bit too overpowered, and a slime + hexxed branch combination kinda works like a pogo -without the bounces, ofc-.

5 Likes

honestly i could care less but i feel like pogo adds a bit more viaiety

5 Likes

Pogo doesn’t add more variety. No. Instead, it adds less variety. If it was unbanned, everyone would use it. No other mounts would be better.

7 Likes

just use beenades

4 Likes

bruh this makes no sense go back to Shakespeare loud mouth

4 Likes

you go crawl back to Shakespeare too loud mouth fill that pea-sized brain with meaningless walls of letters.

4 Likes