White’s Helper Application

Might as well give it a shot, right?

Q1. What is your in-game name?
White/Astraea/Oblivion (I use several alts)

Q2. How often are you on the server?
I’m usually on every day for two hours between 4:30am and 10:30am (UTC)

Q3. Why do you want to be a Helper?
Well i’ve noticed that whenever i’m on, there are usually no helpers or even knowledgeable players online. What I do see however, are new players asking the same things over and over again. Being a helper doesn’t really change much from what I do, but I guess it makes it more official. ;D

Q4. Will you prioritize helping others and answering questions over other things?
I’ll be honest, I can’t guarantee that i’ll be able to answer questions 100% of the time, but i’ll try my hardest to do so. I’ll prioritize answering questions over some lousy streak or an agonizing building as much as I can.

Q5. Do you think you have sufficient knowledge to answer many questions that are put to you?
I think I have a decent amount of knowledge, having played terraria for several years and having spent more than 200 hours on DG. I know where most of the “usual” items are and for the ones I don’t, i’ll either go to items to look for it or tell them to use /i.

Q6. Tell us about yourself?
Hmm… Well for a start, my name’s Livi, and i’m 19. I’m Canadian, though I travel quite a bit to Australia and the Philippines because of my parents. I’m a huge fan of the “Soulsborne” series, and I play some fps and moba games on the side. I usually play smaller indie games whenever I travel.

I usually spend the day (or night) playing games, watching anime, drawing or hanging out with friends. I’m also a tiny bit childish (I think) at times, and i’m a bit of a dummy (it’s not me I swear! It’s my wonky sleep schedule :c). Whenever i’m home, you’ll usually find me on discord under the name White (or occasionally Livi, though i’m not the only one using that account). I’m fairly active, so you can message me if you need anything.

4 Likes

From what I’ve seen, White has shown sufficient knowledge about the server, and also has helped a tiny tiny bit out for projects on the forums even tho nobody notices it, and from what I’ve seen, there are basically no helpers from the time she plays, so it would be better for the entire server in general to have White as a helper.

+1

3 Likes

Great application, you’re really active and I’ve seen you help out people very efficiently before. You’d be a perfect fit for the Helper team! +1

4 Likes

I’ve seen White many times and they always carry a positive attitude. They’ve helped other players and also helped on projects, especially the one for reviving clans. Because of their great outlook of the server I give a 1+

4 Likes

Livi would usually pause his game and help other players and showed patiency (a word I made up). He had fill in the blank period when most helpers are not online. I’d hope he will turn to a formal helper soon :smiley:

+1

5 Likes

From my experience with white, i can tell he is fairly knowledgable about the game and will take the time to help someone out. +1

3 Likes

I appreciate the +1’s but i’m a she =^=

3 Likes