Where does Mobile Zombies suck

tl;dr: answer “where does mobile zombies suck”

This post serves to gather opinions on the general user experience of mobile zombies. Currently a few suggestions have been considered but I wanted to get all of them.

• Can’t see scoreboard
    • :green_circle: Can’t see score. Fixed next update 2.0.0
    • :green_circle: Can’t see ability readiness. Fixed next update 2.0.0
    • :yellow_circle: Can’t see sentry. Planned for 2.1.0
    • :green_circle: Can’t see if hp maxed. Fixed next update 2.0.0
  • :yellow_circle: /ahelp uses WASD. No update target but considered, current plan is to use Arrows ↑←↓→
  • :green_circle: Sentries are invisible on mobile

I’ve set myself to fix these issues over 2.0.0 and completely fix most of them by 2.1.0. Though granted some issues are more complicated than others(:white_circle:) and will take a while to fix, if possible at all.

5 Likes

What does this mean? I haven’t experienced this at all as far as I know.

4 Likes
5 Likes

If this means sentries from the sentry ability, that is really strange, since I am able to see all sentries perfectly fine on the mobile edition.

4 Likes

Since Mobile updated to 1.4 I believe their player slot indexes match the pc version.

7 Likes

you mean, they can support more than 16 players now?

5 Likes

Yes. The compatibility later doesn’t have any patches for it any more.

I never tested it fully though I don’t play mobile

7 Likes

when this update? we all wait

4 Likes

2.0.0 should be hopefully some time this month. 2.1.0 no ETA yet, just wondering if people have other stuff to add so I can fix it in 2.1.0 too

5 Likes

:+1: crossed out

5 Likes

Maybe this clear the things?
Screenshot_20210902-085938(1)

Here are suposed to be space for 16 players (but still the lobby max is 12)

(Unrelated,)
BTW, if the max player is suposed to be 16,
Then isn’t suposed to make any survival player that is above slot 16 invisible?, thing that doesn’t happen at mobile

5 Likes

This doesn’t happen in survival, so I think it’s probably only for the Zombies/Gamemodes lobbies?

4 Likes