When is deerclops going into survival

I think deerclops is a cool boss you guys should put him in survival

1 Like

No please no

Likely Deerclops will be added when survival updates in order to include 1.4.3 content

In a nutshell, We dont know when will be

8 Likes

Deerclops doesnt really affect progression in anyway so having him isnt gonna effect the team as a whole. He’s more of a mini boss, and likely will be released in the next update

5 Likes

Any idea when this will be?

3 Likes

Idk, maybe after the 1.4.3 update

3 Likes

Does everyone not have that update already? Cus i play on kindle and we get the updates like 2 months late and i have it

3 Likes

The 1.4.3 update is out for everyone

However, the Server is not updated
Likely, because some plugins may crash, Because these need to be updated manually (and there are only 2 developers, Which one is focused on gamemodes i think, and the other one lacks of mostly time)

In a nutshell again, We don’t know when

4 Likes

I think Rofle or Durtle are the only ones truly capable of answering this question. I’m not sure which of them (if not both) are working on this update, so if they have time they may provide feedback for all of us here. Even when the update rolls out, it likely will not be a 100% finished product. There will always be a need for testing features and correcting what needs correction. Just be patient, it will come in due time.

6 Likes

hehehehehehae

type or paste code here
2 Likes