What's the fastest way to obtain DP/XP?

I’m looking for ways to get DP and XP as fast as possible, since I wanna speedrun leveling up to get lootbox stuff. Thanks in advance :pp

4 Likes

Play Winter’s Scream

5 Likes

Kill EoL and 2 duke of fishrons in PvE

5 Likes

bewitched > Winter’s Scream

I find bewitched to be easier, especially with a shaman and players that listen to said shaman. You can easily get to round 16, or even 17 even with just 2 players.

5 Likes

Yeah but this requires you to actually try

How t-…?

5 Likes

Would you like a demonstration?

:))
  • yes
  • yea
0 voters
5 Likes

Whats the best strat to fight em? I can fight a duke, i can fight an empress, but both at the same time? I’m probably gonna get obliterated, especially since i play on mobile :((

4 Likes

Wait a second, aren’t a member of TL3 and so shouldn’t I be allowed to vote?

5 Likes

PvE is kinda inefficient for DP. I, a PC player, can’t even kill a single duke from the EoL spawner and killing dukes is already a slow process. Zombies maps -especially bewitched and Winter’s Scream- are easier for DP.

Oh and, I recommend you kill Queen Slimes in PvE for EXP, but Zombies also gives out a fair bit of EXP too.

5 Likes

Ayt ayt thx

4 Likes

Use Zenith on a high damage melee kit with decent enough movement speed so you can dodge EoL and the Dukes. When fighting, kill the Dukes first. Other than that, fighting them comes mostly down to your experience with fighting Duke and EoL.

5 Likes

I can’t find a good group :[ my teammates usually die a lot so we don’t get that far. It is a fairly easy DP map though.

5 Likes

Btw, is it possible to get multiple people on the duke arena to fight em? And if so, do we all get DP/XP? Also thanks for the tip

4 Likes

It’s probably the person that does the finishing blow that gets the DP. You can, however, get EXP if you all hit Duke.

5 Likes

Oh kk, thx for the answer

3 Likes