What's going on?

This is an update on what is going on with the server.

A few of you are expecting the Faction Wars to kick off soon. However, this requires preparation; there needs to be enough in the beginning for it to be worth it. These preparations have not been made yet, and the rest of this thread explains why.

The thing is… a lot of things need to be fixed before anything can be properly added. Buildmode is not updated yet, and is counted as a lacking feature and therefore an issue. Sign Commands has broken down, and again is now a lacking feature and an issue. Some people have been having issues with the Trading System.

The issues will be fixed first. This means that buildmode will be updated, sign commands will either be fixed or redone. The Trading System itself is a bigger issue. Some players report things not syncing properly on Mirror, levels and XP have not been properly analysed and people are jumping a large number of levels. In this particular case, I’m going to make sure the live XP sync exists to fix it, as this allows me to track XP as it is gained, and also means that you won’t need to visit your inventory on the trading system to sync your XP and level.

1 Like

Thhaaaannnkkkk youuu but how do i earn xp if i cant summon anything? (Unless your patching this) it says im not allowed to summon a boss therefor i cant kill it too get xp

1 Like

You use the sign commands in the boss/mob arenas. And if you’re Crew, you can also use the boss summoning items.

1 Like