What was your first playthrough like?

Describe what your first playthrough was like? Mine was the following:

my first complete playthroguh from 1.3

I think I started kinda bad, but then fought the eye of cthulu with weak weapons. Afterwards, I got one of those light’s bane swords and a ball o hurt. I think i took a break after, but than created a crimson world instead. After, i fought the brain of cthulu and got a deathbringer pickaxe i think. I than found a starfury and relied on a artery yoyo than fought skeletron. I got a muramasa sword. Than, I went to hell, and got a cascade yoyo, and some other random weapons. It took a long time to fight the wall of flesh, until I realize that I need beenades. After, i won, but realized that i forgot to get molten pickaxe, so i got it. I than got up to orichalcum tier pickaxe and a paladium repeater. I also got an amarok yoyo. I tryed to fight the mechs but failed, but i than took on the hallowed mimic for a stormbow and holy arrows. I fought the destroyer and won, and i think i got megashark. I fought the other few mechs and won. I than got a yelets and a chlorophte claymore and relied on a melee loadout. I shreeded planterra with it. I than summoned a solar eclipse and got a broekn hero sword to craft a true night’s edge and the yoyo that looks like an eye. Sadly, i was too lasy to fight the mechs and get a true excalbiur again. I than probably took on the golem boss and won. I found a martian madness and got influx waver and ufo mount, than fought duke fishron and won but probably got a bad loot table. After, i took on the cultist a few times and won. I got solar eruption. I hide in my house and beat moon lord with it. After i rely on the terrarian until console updated to 1.4 and switched to the zenith.

7 Likes

lets say i started 1.1 and since i didn’t do well, 1.2 I got to BOC because I am Gigachad, next up is 1.3 I actually finished it on PS4 which was cool, and batabing batabong were on 1.4 and ive gotten so many playthroughs comeplete!

8 Likes

My first playthrough was in the late 1.2 version of mobile. Back then I was still a newbie. I started making myself accustomed to the controls and the fighting, welp the fighting was really hard. When I finished wof I was really lost, because I didn’t know how to break demon altars. If I remember correctly I even trashed my pwnhammer because I thought the molten hamaxe was better, that made me fight wof again. After that it was smooth sailing, and finally defeating Duke fishron (which was the final boss of 1.2)…

7 Likes

Wasn’t a real playthrough tbh… Guy gave me some items (terrablade and few other things) steamrolled most of the game, due to being on mobile Moonlord didn’t exist, only thing stopping me from winning was Duke Fishron who I almost killed with the paladin’s hammer, then Duke being the asshole he is said to 9 or 10 year old me: Haha f*ck you I am going to spawn a sharknado behind you lol. Never did beat Duke in that playthrough, cause my mom acedently stepped on my tablet and I was Terrarialess for roughly 3-4 years, thankfully I could watch YouTube videos and see the announcement of 1.4… My God I was hyped. After it came out my mother gave me a phone, and the rest eventually lead to my actual first playthrough.

6 Likes

Basically: hell cause I decided to do journey and make the spawns 10x and master mode, no immortality either Soo much I died a lot. Roughly around that time I discovered the Dark Gaming server cause my dumbass self had a full inventory when opening the plantera treasure bag, so I had no temple key ;-;. However instead of grabbing a key I took interest in survival, being in the occasional run when I had breaks in school. But I never stayed long, cause come the death of plant, I dipped because I wanted to actually kill every boss solo first. Oh such a mistake… I SPENT A ENTIRE MONTH LOOKING FOR A BULB, I EVEN FOUND THE TEMPLE FIRST… Eventually I found the bulb, killed plant again, rushed to golem, murdered the cultist cause my summons were jerks and killed the guys praising Moonlord. Pillers we’re uhh… Hell to say the least. Finally Moonlord: actually hell, like seriously so many close calls and my arms dealer decided to shoot at the Moonlord and got turned to dust. Nurse supplied me with healing, stereotypical ml fight. I had won, as soon as I did it I hopped on Dark Gaming and basically anounced the fact I could go through entire runs now, the rest is history…

6 Likes

As for killing Duke fishron, uhh I just watch him get curbstoped until someone decided to lock him behind golem, then lock golem behind time. Then they eventually locked Duke behind the day of Thursday (a bit too long in my opinion).

6 Likes

My first playthrough was when Ocram was still a thing. All I could remember was looking at the Wiki every single time because I couldnt beat Ocram. All I did was build a box, spawn Ocram and use the Magical Harp. Was a mobile player back then. All I could remember.

5 Likes

The first time I played terraria, it was on a cracked version and i was too young to be able to beat the game. It was pre-1.4 and i only played on the pre-1.4 builders workshop

i dont remember my first playlist if it was on pc, but if it was on ds, i would rember it. it was PRE_!>#1 tahts how old the ds was. on the ds, there is no Moon Lord, there is no Lunatic cultist, and there is no queen of england. i remember that the final bosses were either ocram or duke fishron (duke fishron was way harder objiously) (its sorta like in the claamity mod, where the final bosses in a way are either souprme clamabitcs, or exo mecvs. the run was pretty normal, i remember that i made a big farming area to auto the pumpkin moon, that didnt work becasue my world got corupter (not the evil biome, as in it died so i couldnt play con it anymore. i was sad but i made a new world)

i also rember that i did mhm i … … i named my world TitaniumWorld because i really didnt want to getthe adamite ore because its bad and i like titatinium ore (this was before they made it so titanuiom gave the shards and not the invniciblity dodge) i also remeber that i defeated the… duke fishron AND the ocram. i also beat dungeon guardian with a cool item called heart arrowsimage that could stun any enemy for 1.5 seconds, except for duke fishrn. it wasnt that good as the enemy could just summon boss miinions to attack you, keaving you defenceless but it was like a charm against the dungen garden. because the dunger gouarin couldnt summon attacking minions, and ive rendered its biggest strens (its speed) useless. now it cant hit me and i just have to shoot it 999,9 times to win (yaaay) i beat the3 hardest enemies/bosses in the ds version - ocram , duke fish, and dungeon guardian. some might consider that the thae ice iueen is harder, but i didnt beat it so i dont htink its hard. i did beat the game. it was sorta of a weird playthought beacuan ogf things like seasonal events, it was os weird that i have hidden in this entire paragaf one spelling mistake thats how weird the ds version is

4 Likes

Im fairly sure that my first play through was me digging a hole for several day with a copper pick in 1.2 on xbox 360

5 Likes