Water0121 Ban Appeal

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
http://dark-gaming.com/ban/5242

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
I didn’t read the rules…SORRY

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
Fair.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
sorry for my poor English…i just translate with google
can i know what the reason ? copy item? mouse macro?
Can give me a chance? I will not repeat…
sorry for my poor English again…English is not my native language…

3 Likes

Are there any new responses???

2 Likes

The reason for you being banned is being in possession of blatantly hacked items.
For [Q4] Why should we unban you?, I need more than just your words of:

How am I suppose to believe you without your motive behind hacking being made clear?
Furthermore, how do I trust you to not do the same thing again? You haven’t been around for a long time, from what I know. Typically, if I had at least seen you as an active member, “promises” become something I can rely on to an extent; However, when the person in question is someone who seemingly popped up for the first time on the server, with clear hacks, it makes it all the more unlikely for anything to change. I am not able to rely on the word of a person I don’t know, after all.
So, what will be different this time from the last? A change in thought process? A removal of clients? Or will you decide to repeat the same mistake if you were given another chance on the server?

2 Likes

[Q]1.How am I suppose to believe you without your motive behind hacking being made clear?
1.The motive is …i want to play easily… i’m sorry for that.

[Q]2.how do I trust you to not do the same thing again?You haven’t been around for a long time, from what I know.
2. I forgot when I created this account. I started playing Survival Mode within these 2 months. about.
As for how to trust me, I can only say that if I commit another crime, you will definitely catch me, and I will not do such a stupid thing again.

[Q]3.So, what will be different this time from the last? A change in thought process? A removal of clients? Or will you decide to repeat the same mistake if you were given another chance on the server?
3.Same as the previous reply, will not make the same mistake again and cause everyone’s trouble.

I rely on GOOGLE Translate to reply, if there is an error, please forgive or testify…thanks.

2 Likes

Hello, my next step seems to have to wait.
Please tell me if you need additional information, thank you.

Sorry for the trouble…

2 Likes

Can you read over, and copy and paste the exact rule you have broken from here?
After doing so, do you agree that, if you are to be unbanned, you will avoid any future offenses towards this said rule, and instead abide by it?

2 Likes

[Q]1.Can you read over, and copy and paste the exact rule you have broken from here?

1. #1 Hacked Clients [or Modified Clients]
    All types of modified clients, that deviate gameplay functionally in any way from the original Terraria client; this also includes using 3rd party programs, such as Inventory Editors, to modify your character to possess impossibilities, but texture packs are exempt*. Warnings may be given, however due to the nature of the people using these clients, warnings may not be required, and in cases where this affects other players in a negative way, to a degree of selfishness, then the ban may not be appealed.

People using any sort of Modications for PvP Advantages are deemed worse. Therefore, they should not be warned and instead banned.

• That do not alter game mechanics (e.g. hitboxes, visibility of tiles/walls, visibility of lighting). In other words, they must keep all things in-tact that the originals do except the art style.

[Q]2.After doing so, do you agree that, if you are to be unbanned, you will avoid any future offenses towards this said rule, and instead abide by it?
2. I will abide by it.

thanks for your help.

2 Likes

Appeal Accepted. Since you have been questioned on whether or not you agree to abide by that rule, and say you will do so, I have unbanned you. Hopefully, this process has made you more aware of why such a thing shouldn’t be done, and the punishment that comes along if you happen to do so. Remmeber that if you are caught breaking this rule again, there will be no future chances at appealing.
You have been unbanned.

2 Likes