Warp trap in survival

[1] Members name.
“Fr4nzcrow”

[2] Report: what rule(s) they broke (quote them).
[This player made a warp trap and kept killing me and others with sand and a meteorite box]
#4 Community

Any actions, which may or may not include those covered by the rules in the other sections, which go against other users specifically to ruin their experience in the community, may be banned without warning. This rule will only be applied when it is clear that a user is trying to ruin another member’s experience by repeated insults, teasing or other means.

[3] Did this affect anyone (e.g. they were using their hacks in PvP)?
[they were not using any kind of hacks but again they made a warp trap and kept killing me and I’m pretty sure that breaks the rules]

[4] Evidence. (If this includes chat, Phase link one or more messages)
I can not post pictures here but I have screenshot evidence but the website isn’t allowing me to post them here

[5] Dimension: (if this is a server report).
[survival]

[6] Roughly, the time (in UTC) the offence was made. (if this is a
server report)

about 15:30-16:00

5 Likes

well im sorry im just bored yknow

5 Likes

staff nevermind do not punish him he was just bored… hilarious lol

5 Likes

It remains a rule break, you can’t justify your actions with a simple ‘I was bored’, a rule is a rule, you can’t just break it just because you are bored.
Please keep this in mind if you don’t want to get banned from playing on this server.

5 Likes

No matter if staff, crew, member or guest, no matter if well known and famous or brand new player, everyone and I repeat everyone has to follow the rules listed on Dark Gaming - Terraria Server Rules who plays on the server. There are no excuses breaking the rules.

5 Likes

i didnt know that warp trapping is againts the rules and im not gonna do it anymore because i know now that warp trapping breaks the rules

4 Likes

This should be common sense, it ruins the experience of playing on the server for a lot of people and I’m sure you would not want anyone to do this to you.

4 Likes

Did you read the rules? If not, read them here.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.