VSSystem, More Ranks!

So I remembered that Enerdy/celebi23 had made a plugin called VSSystem (Versus System). This adds and allows more additions of fun, PvP-based commands. Such as those for damaging, debuffing and healing other players. For the divisions of the Predator rank-line (PvP-Based) this is a great plugin. More Ranks will be added to the server with the new commands included and eventually PvP Command blocker will be enabled so people can’t just warp away from PvP or teleport to another player.

The page for Ranking Up can be found over at /tests/DTP_TEST.php?stats. To update your stats, you’ll need to visit that page. Stats are updated every 1 minute.

Eventually the actual DTP will be working with this system in. Some rank-up messages are included with ranks to add to the fun. Hopefully more stats will be made available from the stats plugin for more DP and more flexibility. DP gaining and costs were set without any knowledge of an average DP gain per day. The costs may be too high/low at the moment.

Leaderboards(?):
Leaderboards Link

2 Likes

This is a great idea.

1 Like

I can’t seem to get more DP it is stuck at 300

1 Like

I thought it was because of the bug where you dont earn stats for yourself?

2 Likes

This system clearly seems to be broke.

1 Like

The system is fine. It is just a method that is coded badly which is causing wrong stat assignment.

2 Likes

i am marine and i have no dP! what the glich

1 Like

DP is no longer being awarded again, since we had to remove Statistics. That plugin is a heck of a beast to tame :/.

Reporting progress later.

1 Like