Vortexian08 ban appeal

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason

https://ban.dark-gaming.com/10672

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?

no,idk ,but after I got banned I started to know, I’m sorry

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.

that’s fair, because I’ve done spam, and this will be my first experience, I like new Experience

[Q4] Why should we unban you?

I’m bored at home, and when I open terraria I always play on dark gaming servers, like in survival and gamemodes, I already know some moderators like Eltralor .I’ve played with him,So please forgive me, I will not repeat this mistake again, I promise

5 Likes

Uh sir,do you copy

5 Likes

You were kicked for spamming (that kick was a warning) and then returned to spam, why?

4 Likes

I’m just kidding, when I write a sentence in Arabic, a message is sent with the words “*****”

5 Likes

Yeah thats funny.But in the end I got banned, I’m sorry,

5 Likes

This is what you typed in chat, but it appears as asterisks in-game. Did you just keep spamming because it looked like asterisks and you thought it was just harmless lil asterisks?
or did you keep spamming chat because you didn’t think you’d get caught?

4 Likes

I know every server has a guard in the chat area, and this server also has some, I’m so sorry, I didn’t know I could get banned

4 Likes

I will not repeat this mistake again, please forgive me

4 Likes

I need you to answer to my question.
I’ll say it again, but simpler. Did you keep spamming because you didn’t realize it was being seen as full text in phase?

Also what do you mean by this?
You only spammed because you were joking, right?
But it appeared to me that you were spamming chat out of anger ('cause you missed the mechs)

5 Likes

Q1 : Yeah I don’t know
Q2 : Yea im just joking,because I was there not doing anything, I was bored
Q3 :.No, I’m not angry, I can do Mechs another day, like after world regeneration

4 Likes

Okay ill give you my answer.After the first kick I didn’t feel I was kicked, I didn’t see the kick warning.and after the second kick i started to notice i was got banned.I saw Zen say “you can get banned” but I was too late, he said it a few seconds (not even 3 seconds) before I got banned

5 Likes

Why did I ignore the kick warning on my ban appeal

I didn’t know that I would get a kick warning

4 Likes

It should tell you the reason why you were kicked
you didn’t see the reason?

also why did you use arabic text

5 Likes

no, I see no reason why I was kicked

I’m just bored.I accidentally changed the letters on my keyboard, and changed to Arabic, I wonder what will happen if I write in Arabic, I’m always curious about new things

5 Likes

is this what you saw?

5 Likes

Yea, you’re right

5 Likes

but Zenith told you what happened and why.

5 Likes

yes he told me

5 Likes