Violations and reporting them

During the last days, since I became a mod I already received from some players (In-game and on Steam PMs)
that there are spammers (Not yet) / hackers /cheaters / etc .
Before each ban we must have proves that the player has cheated, when mostly most of the reporting (PMs to me)
had no pictures.
So I want just to say about what you shall know:
Just as regular reports on the forum, I must have the picture to proof it + the name of the player (In-case that the violation
wasn’t made by chat->Spam), since I cannot do anything without it.

2 Likes

I’m not sure on your knowledge as there was no briefing so I’m just going to put this here;
In every case of a cheater, you must inspect said player. A picture and/or video negates the need to do this but the evidence must be conclusive. If I am in-game and someone reports a hacker, I will test him first even if more than one person is clear on the issue. Albeit there are players that may seem honest and many times have been right, never should you trust them when it comes to a ban.

3 Likes

Yes, today I had a report of a player that is using some Dev’s stuff, so I joined with a different character so people wont know its me and been around the spawn sometime until it left.

2 Likes

Rofle what ever happened to /killr? After the 1.2.4 update, I seem to recall that that command just disappeared.

2 Likes

killr was a command of a plugin that after said update become outdated.

3 Likes

And no one has updated it since?

2 Likes