Vanity Help!

hey guys :smiley: it’s fuzzypanda and i need your help. before August i need a EPIC Vanity. So i want to see people Helping and coming up with awesome Vanities. :smiley: you can get 2 items from my inventory if you are picked as the winner. Good Luck :smiley:

It has to be like me :stuck_out_tongue: so hope you know me XD style wise

Colours
Lime
Silver
Black
Cyan and black

1 Like

You’ve made many good outfits but you’ve never choose even one :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

because they all to good :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

If I have time, I’ll be sure to hop on the server and design a vanity. But unfortunately, I’m busy right now. Good thing there’s such a wide time frame, as I’ll likely be busy next week, too. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

ohh wow thanks :smiley:

1 Like

I’ll tell Erza about this :slight_smile:

1 Like

thank you A68 that would help so much :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I have no clue what you meant with ‘‘Has to look like me’’, but i guess you meant your style. You could of had posted a picture of your character, because afterall i don’t remember how you look like, but nvm, A68 helped me. And it would of had been better if you had posted colours which you would like, because the whole ‘‘Vanity’’ theme is huge and it’s hard to think if you would like it or not, because afterall we are all different and have different styles, but i guess i will try to make something.

1 Like

ill make Slight Changes with colours and all that

but i saw the Vanity your working on and it’s good :smiley:

1 Like

I made some really casual ones…

1 Like

can you delete the ones that are not 2 4 and 5

this is what yo need to compete guys :smiley:

if no one else enters ill take the middle one :smiley:

1 Like

Guess i’ll try this one out

Here are my entries:

Steampunk goggles / Familiar wig / Mime mask
Crimson Scalemail
Spider Greaves
Leaf wings
Celestial Cuffs
(Cyan and Black dye)

Hero’s Hat
Titanium breasplate
Titanium leggings
Winter cape
Fire Gauntlet
(Cyan and Black dye / Black dye)
(Character has the invisibility buff in the picture)

Goggles
Eskimo Coat
Familiar Pants (Color gray)
Ice skates
(Lime and Black dye / Black dye)

I don’t really know your preference with vanity items and color schemes so i’m just going to go with a dark colored set. I also used a non-stylist haircut just in case. Don’t hesitate to ask questions if the set or some elements in it somewhat confuses you : )

1 Like

Maeg. i have seen the top one from spooder-man. i have seen the rest on a website. nice try but i’m not stupid. if i don’t see a nice vanity from someone else now Erza will win.

1 Like

Sheesh, that was blunt :confused: fyi I haven’t based this from anyone’s custom vanity nor did i base it from any public sites with custom vanities. Yeah, they look rather common but i did try my best to come up with those ideas. As for the first one, I haven’t really seen Spooder-man’s - as you’ve mentioned - vanity outfit. So i’m not aware of it being the same. tough luck, it was a nice vanity :o

And yeah, if you’re thinking that i’m trying to get a cheap entry by posting already published vanities… I am not. I came up with all of those without any sources. I just simply don’t like your response. Kinda makes me sound like i’m a copy-cat or unoriginal… something like that :C no hard feelings ~

1 Like

what i said was not blunt. so dont say that it makes me seem mean.

1 Like

Fuzzy is right in the way that what he said wasn’t blunt. It was rude though

1 Like

well i didnt mean it to be rude. so sorry if it came out like that :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

i would upload one xD but idk how to upload photos

1 Like

My Vanity Is Based Off Of /Loadout Load NiteMare9 But I Made Some Changes. My Advice Is To Ask Avery For One. Pick The One You Like And Make The Changes You Want To Make It Fit You.

1 Like

Eh, I’m not exactly that good at making vanities. I would be happy to let you look through the ones I’ve made but I don’t see any of them really fitting you. This would be the closest one, but it still seems a little off.

1 Like