User "Rico" using godmode

[1] Members name.
Rico

[2] Report: what rule(s) they broke (quote them).

• [quote=“system, post:1, topic:421”]

Section 5 - Hacking/Exploits

#1 Hacked Clients [or Modified Clients]

All types of modified clients that deviate gameplay functionally in any way from the original Terraria client is forbidden; this also includes using 3rd party programs, such as Inventory Editors, to modify your character to possess impossibilities. However, texture packs are exempt*. Warnings may be given; however, due to the nature of the people using these clients, warnings may not be required. In cases where this negatively affects other players, to a degree of selfishness, then the ban may not be appealed.
[/quote]

[3] Did this affect anyone (e.g. they were using their hacks in PvP)?
it affected the gameplay of the game and ruined the fun of many players including me (zombies)

[4] Evidence. (If this includes chat, Phase link one or more messages)
unfortunately i couldn’t record a video because my pc is really bad so i don’t have a recording engine i do have pictures tho
here we have proof that rico has 100 hp (round 20)

here we have a fireball go through rico and still doesn’t die even tho he has 100 hp (round 19)

here we have rico standing still fighting moonlord with 100hp and is still alive

here we have rico in almost the same exact position as the earlier image still alive with 0 dmg taken while with 100hp

here we have a fireball where rico is standing taking 0 dmg still alive with 100 hp

here is rico buying hp at round 23 after i told him that i would report him for hacking

[5] Dimension: (if this is a server report).
zombies

[6] Roughly, the time (in UTC) the offence was made. (if this is a
server report)

possibly between 5 to 7 utc

4 Likes

Is the first fractal in dark gaming?

4 Likes

yes but not as in the weapon itself there are modded weapons in some maps and here in cryptic vampire knives shoot 4 first fractal projectiles which if am correct deals between 2k to 3k and costs 1.5m (price is higher if you are using an ability)

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.