User olivero experiencing empty rift bug

Hello @staff @popstarfreas @Tejdxa,

Today at 9:00 AM UTC a user called oliveros had a problem (Phase). After they wrote help multiple times I asked them to calm down (Phase).They said after they calmed down that they were stuck in a death loop in rift (Phase). Because I thought it could be the dimension’s fault I asked them to enter /items (Phase).

After they called admins multiple times in chat I told them to delete all 1000+ stacks because I thought it was caused by the server thinking max stack was 999 (Phase). I told them briefly how to trash items (Phase). After the 3rd time of their rapid messages I didn’t reprimand it anymore because I understood they needed help (Phase). I asked whether they got stoned and they said the world was for them empty (Phase). I asked them to leave and reenter the server (Phase).

After they reentered they stated they’d be still stuck like that (Phase) and after asking what platform they use they said they use mobile. Then I tried to join from mobile (Phase) to see if that is a mobile problem like the chunk errors in pvp (PVP FFA Spawn chunk error e.g.). It worked for me in mobile (Phase).

Because at my end it worked I asked whether their wifi was ok (Phase). They said /spawn did not work (Phase).

After trying all these things I tried to link them to forums (Phase) by asking if they are in our forums or discord. They said they were just a casual player who got DG’s IP from the internet (Phase) so they didn’t have much experience in DG.

I told them to register to the forums (Phase) giving them a special invite link for quick register and told them an e mail was needed. The user said that they didn’t know their e mail because they used their mother’s phone to play here (Phase).

I later asked them if I may enter the help post and they said yes (Phase).

So we tried:

• entering another dimension
  • deleting all 1000+ stacks
  • reentering the server
  • checking if their wifi was ok

But it didn’t help somehow. As I said the user is unable to come to forum/discord due to no e mail.

What can we do?

Edit: spelling errors and paragraphs

4 Likes

Apparently they have this problem since beginning of October: Phase
Also the user thought I’d be an admin because of I was in Phase, I never entered “I am admin” without being admin incase you wonder.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.