User: Jadeylol PLEASE HELP

(repost because I need some help) I log off 6 months ago just to come back to today, which I am sure I got banned (my issues are similar to a banned account), and I wanna know if I got banned and if so, why. (Q1 I don’t have one)
[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
I didn’t find out I was banned till I finally did some research on why I couldn’t join the Terraria server. I didn’t do anything and I got banned.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
No it’s not fair, I didn’t do anything at all and I’m sure I got banned.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
Because I didn’t do anything, at least I’m not aware of this. I haven’t joined the server in around 6 months and I just wanna play again.
Please help.
And if I didn’t get banned, I can’t get into the server. I’ve tried 4 different ports. All my different characters. Etc., Etc. I’m thinking about getting a new steam account just to play this game. I even deleted terraria and re-downloaded it!

3 Likes

Do you have a ban link whenever you try and enter the server? If you don’t then you are not banned and are having some connection issues

2 Likes

No I don’t see any ban links. Idk what to do about the connection. I’m sure my Wi-Fi and Internet is good enough. And I used different characters/ports.

3 Likes

Oh nevermind. I think I found a solution, thanks for your help/

3 Likes