User Events

I opened up creating “Events” to TL1 and above to see if it would be of use to anyone. For now, Terraria Server is probably the best category for any topics around user events, at least for now while there have been no such topics.

How to create an event?

While editing/creating a topic, click the cog, then Create event:

It will give you a form to complete. The preview may look a little strange:
Once you actually post, it will change into the actual event box you may have seen on another post.

Note also that, if you edit your post to create an event after already posting, I believe that the topic title will not have the preview of how far away it is.

And

Please only use it for actual events relevant to the server, not for jokes, unrelated events or anything that isn’t really happening, otherwise, I will need to re-evaluate who can use it.

10 Likes

Thank you for the new event feature.

6 Likes

but what is event? what is the use of it?

6 Likes

will probably be used for server-wide events like Christmas or important Zombies testing.

6 Likes

we could use this so people can start peevp tournaments

6 Likes

Events are anything where a group of people need to be available during a certain time frame. It could be for something big like a tournament, but it could also just be a group of people playing zombies together.

9 Likes

Are we able to have no terraria events or nahh?

6 Likes

What are examples of no-terraria events?

4 Likes

like for example, i might want to host a competitive hotel mario game

4 Likes

Idk I thought it would be fun for some of us to hop on a random x-1 Team Fortress 2 server ( x-1 is basically all stats are reversed)

4 Likes