Useless Facts

Fun but ultimately useless Terraria trivia: The Laser Machinegun and Last Prism (plus likely a few other similar items) are actually projectiles themselves, unlike other projectile weapons where the sprite pointing out as you fire them is just, well, a sprite.

9 Likes

yeah, I noticed this with modded laser machineguns, they seemed to fire the projectiles directly from the player and it was very confusing lol

9 Likes

Random fact: If you apply “Unreal” to a whip, you can make the whip have a slightly longer range. In Special Items, increasing the velocity of the whip makes it LOONNNNGGGGGGGGG!!!

8 Likes

Since the earth is tilted 23.4 degrees there is only 2 days a year where earth has the same amount of day as night. This is aka as the Vernal (spring) or Autumnal (fall) equinox.

10 Likes

Even more with Rapid or Hasty modifiers, depends on the item

9 Likes

Ancient Egyptians slept on pillows made of stone

8 Likes

As far as time is in the past, ancient people also used woven pillows made of fibers. How did they even make rope in the first place?

8 Likes

you said “also”

7 Likes

surely they had some tool to create ropes It would not be very strange considering that they created pyramids ahead of their time

8 Likes

Random fact: The forum app may wish to glitch whenever it wants.
The video is broke:

And this one shows DG forums bouncing. (If it’s not there, it bugged again)

7 Likes

Oh yes I did. Thats why I said it.

8 Likes

Thats why I said that they could make pillows out of it hahahaha

8 Likes

I mean it’s not a lie

8 Likes

Sheesh, it’s simple. Ancient Egyptians slept on ancient pillows. That’s just that.

9 Likes

Yeah I guess so. I will change my original reply

7 Likes

revive post plz

5 Likes

fun fact: the player in the tutorial world is called “tutorial”

Also, size modifiers do not affect whips.

6 Likes

Fun fact: It is possible for a desert to rain very hard.

9 Likes

Fun fact: There is no amugus in Terraria, and there will never be :wink:

10 Likes

Do you know Solysis’s map SUSpended in time?

9 Likes