US Server Update

This update affects:

• Gamemodes
  • US Entrypoint
  • Rift (US)
  • Items (US)
  • Special Item

Yesterday all of these, except Special Item, were updated to their 1.4.4.9 versions.

Unexpectedly they have introduced the following issues which will be fixed today:

• Gamemodes now has two commands starting with j so you can’t currently use /j
  • Gamemode flags not applying to lobbies
  • Gamemodes crashing clients (need confirmation)

And Special Item will be updated.

If you type /who you should see which entrypoint you are connected to.

The next update will be for Build to be updated to 1.4.4.9 which should happen over the next week unless other issues show up. Build will be updated but with the caveat that new items used in builds are not protected properly as part of our ability to rollback grief.

8 Likes

I forgot to add, world generation for Survival has been updated to 1.4.4.9 as well, so this should result in generating 1.4.4.9 worlds each reset now.

7 Likes

If I have understood correctly, the Shimmer biome now generates itself with the new update?

3 Likes

That would be correct.

4 Likes
  • Gamemodes now has two commands starting with j so you can’t currently use /j
  • Gamemode flags not applying to lobbies
  • Gamemodes crashing clients

Seems to be working now, but other people need to double check the crashes

3 Likes

And Special Item will be updated.

It seems special item has been updated, as I can use /sitem with 1.4.4 items now.

(Rubblemaker)

(Ambrosia)

If you type /who you should see which entrypoint you are connected to.

Works:

5 Likes

quaintmaroon
you can now send colored messages [c/FF0000:like this] in the in-game chat
is this an oversight?

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.