Upgradeable Armor

So in the Mystic Lybrary how the weapons bought and keep buying get stronger right? I was thinking of armor doing the same! So this is how it would go: The armor chest is straight to endgame gear but the player would not receive the armor bonus such as (for melee) the shield that the Solar Armor produces and the defense at around 3 for the helm, 5 for the chest plate and around 2-3 for the greves. The first upgrade would go up to 7 def for the helm, 13 def for the chestplate and 6-7 for the greves and a slight damage bonus from the chest plates initial 29% Increased melee damage and they gain that first shield. So on and so forth, it would be the same for the Ranger, Summoner and Mage class. The initial stats like invisibility for the ranger would be gone, the full amount of summons from the armor of the summoner gone, the Nebula armor mana buff gone and the Solar armors shield gone. I think it may be difficult because its only the weapons I’ve seen able to do this… But feel free to share what you think! I’d love to hear what you all have to say or any other suggestions!

This is true, as far as I’m aware plugins currently available can modify weapon properties, but not armor properties.

2 Likes

I expected that because I havent seen an /sarmor anywhere. But it would be quite cool to see!

2 Likes

All of this is client-side only, not possible to edit from the server-side.

2 Likes

Ah. I see. Well it would have been cool but I see thats not possible with the server.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 25 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.