[Updated]Rainbow Legion Clan

Hey guys, this is the official thread for my new clan Rainbow Legion!!! We are very high occupants (a good thing) and are very popular. We love rainbows, build, and have a bunch of fun. We have alllies, and many bases throughout the world. So, if you want a dependable, all around fun clan, and love rainbows. Join this one. We have great members and they’ll all help you get settled into the clan. If you need to consult somebody about the clan, either talk to me or my right hand man, and manager, Chenaley (Legoman). Thank you, AND STAY RAINBOW!!! [Update] I now have made two new branches that will be in Rainbow Legion. Slime Empire(Lead by Cheeseman) and Hallowed Knights(Lead by Legoman). They will only be for the most experienced and select members of my choosing. Be active and outgoing for a promotion to any of these empires! I have been considering and we might do a clanwide change for the these Empires. But that is for later considering.

p.s. we are the most popular clan on Dark Gaming. Just look how many members we have down there!

1.Name: Rainbow Legion.

1. Members: ,color=orangeLegoman[/color], , (Elite Builder)Renald, color=SlateGray4Inwtrentl, color=SlateGray4Gabby[/color], color=SlateGray4Wapa[/color], color=SlateGray4LordBeastie[/color], color=SlateGray4KRONOS[/color], color=SlateGray4PinkMist[/color], color=SlateGray4Cransone[/color], color=SlateGray4Wubbidy[/color], color=SlateGray4Timataia[/color], color=SlateGray4ry9flox[/color], color=SlateGray4Ehurley[/color], (Elite builder)Deepsea, (Noob)Brianna, (Noob)Rogue, (Noob)TerrarianElite, (Noob)Bomby, (Noob)ShadowClaw023, (Noob)flamewarrior

2. Open

3. Rainbow if possible, orange is fine.

Allies with: Team Lovelybuns, Butts Clan. Labyrinth of Zerkies, Raiku’s Clan, Knights of the Silver Rose, Celest’s clan.

4 Likes

That’s why he chose the Pink Mushroom :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I am in pink mushrooms but allies with lovelybuns

3 Likes

Hey Bob. I know that you wanted to make your new clan and all… but I think we should go back to team Lovelybuns…

Because I think I’m going to travel back to the land of the lovely!

3 Likes

Whoever wants to join

3 Likes

Remember Wut I said to u BoB remember it

3 Likes

^you’re messing up logic lol

3 Likes

Anyone who wants to join just ask me

3 Likes

Me but i was banned because there as a Admin on the server that was randomly banning people can anyone help me?

Me but i was banned because there as a Admin on the server that was randomly banning people can anyone help me?

4 Likes

Me ill join!!

4 Likes

I guess i join too

4 Likes

ill join if i get my perms back

4 Likes

Can I join? (i’m Riot Phreaky) hehee

4 Likes

Ill join! My steam name is ClockWorkRed, please add me; I’m a very active builder and pvper :3

4 Likes

Yes you all can join but I want to change my clan name. I’ll edit it.

Ok I changed it, it is ready.

Bump! I want people to see this and join :smiley:

4 Likes

can I join? BUMP

3 Likes

Yup

3 Likes

Can I join too? :smiley:

4 Likes

ya!!! This is going to be epic!

4 Likes

Sure all of you can join