[UPDATED] TheLorde123321 Ban Appeal

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Before, there was no ban link, but now it says I was banned for “Advertising”

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
I did not break any rules knowingly. I’m sorry if I did

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
I don’t think this ban was fair because I didn’t break any rules knowingly

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I will make a conscious effort in the future to not get banned again

2 Likes

As it stands, I’m not gonna try wasting too much time with this; You’re a survival player, and you’ve been around long enough that I doubt you’d consciously advertise and get banned for it.
You’ve identified likely why you got banned, on phase. Anything that happens to consist of 3 or more periods in an orderly fashion of an IP(ie 1.1.1.1) will lead to an auto ban, for advertising. Like you stated, try to make conscious efforts towards avoiding this, because ultimately, if it happens again it becomes more of a pain to appeal, as you are expected to not make the same mistake again.

Both you and I know why you were banned, and you basically acknowledged that reason, but it is still required that you read the rules from here, and copy and paste the exact one you broke before I can continue this appeal process.

3 Likes

#10 Advertising

Publicly displaying, trying to display or sending anything closely related to a foreign IP or domain is forbidden. This includes IPv6, IPv4 and local network IP addresses. If you are wanting to tell friends of another server, use “/w” to directly chat to the player. You are allowed to advertise a domain such as “youtube.com ” as it is already commonly known and not directly associated with our servers content and environment.

3 Likes

With that being done, you have been unbanned.
As said before, I expect that you try to avoid this from happening again. Appeal accepted.

3 Likes