Unban starlight I am innocent

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
link: Ban

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
No

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
I laged my internet was very slow and other players thought I hack or use God mode

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I have video I killed eol day time in master mode
all players know I disconnected I’m Middle fight

I have more proven evidence if you want to see it

5 Likes

You need to follow the format. Add back the missing question text for Q1 and make sure it’s bold by being surrounded by 2 asterisks; if you need the rest of the question, you can check other appeals for an example. As well, move the start of your answer to Q4 to the line after the question itself.
Do not post a new appeal; edit your existing one. Post a reply here once you have made the corrections.

6 Likes

What could I do ?

4 Likes

I forgot to mention to move your answer to Q1 to the line after the question. Sorry about that, fix that up and we can get started with the appeal.

5 Likes

I fixed it now what I do ?

3 Likes

Now we have a discssion in the replies over the statements in your appeal. Thanks for fixing it up, you don’t need to worry about editing your appeal any further now. Anyways…

5 Likes

There are at least 4 videos recorded by 1 player showing instances where you should be taken damage from things passing through you, but you just don’t.

To start, a Plantera fight (in 3 videos):

The one thing that each of these video clips have in common is that there are several instances where you should’ve taken damage from being attacked. But they just pass through you like they’re not even there. You’re both moving smoothly without snapping around or teleporting back in places and dealing damage to enemies, which shows that you weren’t lagging. As well, about 23 minutes after the original report, there was this Daytime Empress video put up of you:

Once again, there were no signs of lag as you were moving around and attacking both the Empress and a couple Harpies. After passing through the tail end of one of the attacks, you sit still, type out a message, and send it. During that time, both Harpy Feathers and the Empress’ attacks went straight through you without any damage, and once you were done you immediately started moving and attacking again, dealing damage to the Empress and killing the Harpies respectively. It all adds up to show that you were not lagging, that your connection was stable enough for the server, which means you should’ve died or at least been hit there. But neither of those happened. If you were truly lagging like you claimed, can you explain how any of this happened?

6 Likes

I was trying to connect Internet , I lost my internet connection, and I wrote in chat to make sure I didn’t shorten my internet connection anymore. When I got back the net, a message appeared, but I didn’t see any Projectile or attack i think game glitched

4 Likes

Iike sometime the place bolck I don’t see it or I place bolck that don’t see it

4 Likes

sorry for the late reply

4 Likes

Apologies on my part for the late reply as well, I’ve been busy recently.

The footage already shows that you were not having a bad connection. If you were disconnected, you’d have been going off in one direction for some time before snapping/teleporting back in some capacity, and especially in the case of the Empress fight the damage you were dealing with your attacks would’ve been delayed too. There was a little, but not enough to explain why the Empress’ projectiles passed straight through you as if they weren’t there.

This appeal is denied. I’ve seen what lag looks like through playing on the server and your explanations don’t convince me that you weren’t cheating. Feel free to make a more honest appeal in the future.

6 Likes