Unban me please, nick plt :)

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
dark-gaming.com/ban/5757
[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
it depends, i knew that i have modified client of the game because i was using it in my singleplayer, i didnt turn it off because only options that i had turn on was a higher jump and unlimited items which i didnt ever use, it was for like 5 minutes and i was standing at spawn, no resell items etc. just standing. I know that i broke rules and i hope that u will believe me that i wont do this anymore.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
yes, sure it was fair. It was only my fault and it wont happent again never.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
This is my favourite server, for real. I can spend like 6 hours playing on gamemode zombie. Im really sorry for my mistake, i promise to play normally and i hope that u will understand me. Thanks for reading this, have a good day :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Madeira pls bro, i cant wait to play again :frowning:

3 Likes

@Madeira i can see u active, just answer bro :confused:

3 Likes

Is that not contradictory? You didn’t turn them off because the only two options you had on, you didn’t use. Not only do I find it obvious to not have something you don’t intend to use enabled(especially in the context of what we’re talking about), it also isn’t a justification. “Only options” are consisting of one of the most influential clients you can find in Survival, while also happening to be one that makes it very hard to believe you didn’t plan on using it to your advantage.

I fail to see how the length and your location on the server have any form of relevance here. If you were there for five minutes, what if I didn’t ban you and it became ten? Would you still safely claim you’d only be sitting at spawn, “not using your client”?

4 Likes

i would never play again on survival, in that time i didnt even want to play there but i was just looking what going on because i heard that there was a reset or something. You can check it? For real i was standing at respawn, doing nothing and after i died on the respawn from some monsters from sun eclipse i turn it off because i saw that i lost 999 platinum wchich i didnt know that i have, for what im really sorry :slight_smile: I know rule that i broke and im realy going to be honest and never play on survival because all what i care about is zombie gamemode in wchich i fell in love. Im not a pro player in terraria i didnt know that money in terraria counts really much, i know that now because i spent last week playing on singleplayer because of ban and im really sorry, for real. Thanks for answer and have a good day :slight_smile: And i hope that after all you could give me a chance and just believe me that im really sorry.

2 Likes

The aim of this appeal is not for me and you to come to a reasonable bargain. I couldn’t care less if you decided to play survival again or not, the problem is that you decided it was a great idea to hop into a server with a client enabled despite claiming you know it was against the rules, thinking that short time and location is a justification for it.

Repeatedly stating the short amount of time you have on the server, along with not having the intention to play is not going to positively impact your appeal. From my perspective, if someone decides hacking within a basis of five minutes is okay, because they claim to not have wanted to play either way, what is that going to tell me? That you aren’t trustworthy. I don’t have the freedom on my hand to watch over you, and even if I did, I’m not interested in doing so when there’s much better things I can be doing.

Zombies seems to be your point of interest here. If the reasoning you’re providing me with was enough to think a client in survival was okay, then this only goes back to what I said about not positively impacting your appeal. I don’t have any inclination to believe that you haven’t violated the rule against clients in zombies, or that you don’t intend to in the future, and that includes the list of other available dimensions.

I don’t need any kind of promise, I need you to lead me into believing both me and you won’t be brought right back here. Why did you think “only” having ‘a higher jump and unlimited items’ enabled made it fine to not disable them? How are you going to prevent future violations, be it the same rule or similar?

2 Likes

I said only higher jump and unlimited items because i wanted to show you that it didnt affect anyone on the server. I understand my mistake and i am totally sure that i will never again turn hacks on, i already uninstalled it because i have discovered tmodloader where i can do the same things with mods without cheating. You dont have to trust me, i know but i really fell in love in this server. Im so sad that i get banned for so stupid mistake, only my mistake. I can’t wait to play again, i had a really good time with these amazing people from zombies gamemode. I dont know if you can check this but i have never cheated on zombies gamemode and i will never do this in future. Im really sorry for the thing that i have done. I dont know what more can i say, not because i think that its everything but because of my english which is very bad, i dont know more words that could describe my sadness. I hope that you will give me a chance and i will be able to show you that i’ll play fair and clean. Have a good day and even if you are not going to unban me, thanks for conversation and your work :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Can you read over, and copy and paste the exact rule(s) you have broken from here?

2 Likes

#1 Hacked Clients [or Modified Clients]

All types of modified clients, that deviate gameplay functionally in any way from the original Terraria client; this also includes using 3rd party programs, such as Inventory Editors, to modify your character to possess impossibilities, but texture packs are exempt*. Warnings may be given, however due to the nature of the people using these clients, warnings may not be required, and in cases where this affects other players in a negative way, to a degree of selfishness, then the ban may not be appealed.

2 Likes

This appeal is accepted, and your ban has been lifted. In the event that you don’t stick true to your words and end up back here, a second appeal will not be considered.

2 Likes