Unable to Login to Old Account

Hello!
Around 6 months ago I created an account by the name of “ray x x” or @Ray , but shortly after, stopped playing Terraria.
I have just came back to find out that I cannot login to my account on characters with different names, as they say that “ray x x” is not registered. I have also tried “Ray” since that was my old account (I have evidence to back this up).
Speaking of my old account (@Ray), I cannot get into my old forum account either, might have been hacked, since it’s not on my old email, but i’ll never be sure.
I am currently logged in on the inventory website as “ray x x” but the server keeps saying that “ray x x” isn’t registered on the server.
If there was a way I could find out the original username (on the terraria server) so I could login on a different username I would be very grateful.

4 Likes

you need to reset your password to use it. This is because of the forum migration

you’re already logged in btw

4 Likes

i don’t know the email but i can access the email if i know which one it is, problem is that i have dozens of emails and it could take hours, if there was a way you could tell me what the email to my account is that would be great

i mean when im trying to login to the server with a different character, like for example i wanted to rename myself “FreeziPVP”, so i join and do /login “ray x x” and then it says “that user isn’t registered”

4 Likes

It’s the hotmail one

4 Likes

/login [username] [password] syntax has been disabled

4 Likes

what letter does it begin with?

4 Likes

your current name

4 Likes

uhh i think i know which one it is but that means im having problems with getting emails sent.
is it ro********[email protected]?

2 Likes

I recommend resoving issues involving private data in DMs.

1 Like

Forgot that exists lol. probably a good idea aswell

2 Likes

Refer to About the Help & Support category

1 Like

Thank you everyone, just got back into my account :smiley:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 minutes after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.