Twofoursixeight's Discord Ban Appeal

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
I was banned from the Dark Gaming Discord for “continued harassment of other users” - continued through here when doing elsewhere. ID is 909143747651043358.

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
I broke the rules knowingly because of the fact that I was doing this to gain attention. I have broken the following rules, this will be quoted in step 2 of this appeal:

Discord Rule number 1 when referring to Discord rules.

At the start of this situation, I was being weird in VCs on Terraria Discord.
Then, I proceeded to go further into this rabbit hole, when the user mentioned “transgender”, I did not think on what I was typing. This caused me to get Banned from the Terraria official discord.
Than, my stalking behavior got into the situation. I figured out mutual users. This meant that I could spam-ping the user. This was harrasment.

What should I have done instead?

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
Yes, It was fair. Continuous harassment of other users is not tolerated anywhere, regardless of what you are doing. I understand that this can make other users feel uncomfortable. I was initially given
the 12-hour mute, but I know that it was barely comparable to the ban. By being given the mute, I have started a conversation with Glasia - @GlasiaVD23 and figured out that being creepy and discrimitory results in instant bans if done on this server.

[Q4] Why should we unban you? (from the discord)
I would like to be unbanned because I like to talk to people on the Discord. I am a regular member of this server and love this server overall. I talk on the Discord of this server more frequently than other small servers. By being a regular member of this server, I was also supporting it via Nitro Boosting.

The replies on the appeal are hidden in order to protect proivacy

3 Likes