Twofoursixeight's Appeal [discord #2]

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
I was banned from the Dark Gaming Discord for “continued harassment of other users” - continued through here when removed from doing so elsewhere. ID is 909143747651043358.

Ban Screenshot:
scrnli_11_15_2023_8-41-22 AM

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
I broke the rules knowingly because of the fact that I was doing this to gain attention. I have broken the following rules, this will be quoted in step 2 of this appeal:

Discord Rule number 1 when referring to Discord rules.

I had decided to try and communicate with a user that had blocked me through Dyno, resulting in this ban. They had blocked me for a reason. They had blocked me because I was trying to continue to communicate despite already being in a dry situation.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
Yes, It was fair. Attempting to communicate with users that had blocked me breaches the TOS. It can also be considered a form of harassment since one is trying to dig an already-deep-hole. I could have done something other than try to harrass the user that had blocked me.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I would like to be unbanned because I like to talk to people on the Discord. I am a regular member of this server and love this server overall. I talk on the Discord of this server more frequently than other small servers. By being a regular member of this server, I was also supporting it via Nitro Boosting.

direct continuation from Outdated Ban Appeal

3 Likes

The server and its extensions are not meant to be used as a platform for you to hassle other players continually, especially given that in this case it spanned multiple communities. Are you going to make sure you don’t do it again in the future?

3 Likes

I am sure that this will not continue, as this behavior was unacceptable in the Dark Gaming platforms including Discord. Given the fact this spanned multiple communities, this was a serious case of harassment and this is unacceptable everywhere, not just here.

2 Likes

Very well, then.

This appeal has been accepted. Your ban has been lifted.

3 Likes