Trouble finding a place to build in the build dimension. (or bug)

I have a very neat idea I would like to implement into a zombies map. I’ve got the key idea down, the terrain/buildings down, the blocks, the paint, everything I need. However finding a place to build is a nightmare. In fact its so bad, that I cant tell if either my crew is bugged for building (I spent a good hour spamming ice rod and couldn’t find a single spot where it fit) or its just really hard to find. Not being able to use rod of discord doesn’t help either. My question is, do the claims in building ever reset? Is there a way to consistently find places to build? I really want to execute this idea, I have plenty of cool weapon concepts (such as a shotgun class with custom projectiles or a star fury class with special effects) but no way to execute them. Thanks, Vinter Eevee

3 Likes

I advise to dig in the underground. Tejdxa can move your map then to another height level in the zombies dimension.

2 Likes

Simply go somewhere from /warps. Also, as i mentioned in discord already, your crew might be broken so you cant edit anything
Tip: I recommend making your first map without any large twists and quirks, in order to fully understand how does map building work.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 minutes after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.