Trading System XP Efficiency bug?

I’ve been having problems with the trading system because there’s a bug that I’ve been having with the XP efficiency. My XP efficiency is always at 0% while it should be at 100% all the way till level 35. I’m only level 1 because there’s another bug I’ve found and it doesn’t let me level up. So now I can’t level up or gain any XP efficiency. I’ve tried adding more efficiency but everytime I reload my browser it resets back to 0.

4 Likes

I do not think your issue is a bug at all. What I think is happening is that you do not have enough DP. You increase your XP efficiency gauge by investing DP into it, however, if you do not currently have any DP, the XP efficiency goes down. You have to consider how much DP you have and how much you’re willing to invest. Not only that, but since the economy is currently active, everyone will experience DP drain. In other words, you will lose DP constantly. The only way to deal with this is to get more DP by killing bosses in PvE or killing players in PvP as of now atleast.

3 Likes

My problem is not to do with DP or the economy. 1. It’s supposed to not drain until level 35. 2. It’s free for me since I am under level 35 but even if it costs DP have enough to recharge XPE. It’s just not letting me buy efficiency. I have DP to spare and buy it but as soon as I refresh my tab it goes back to 0.

3 Likes

Really? Maybe I have forgotten about DP drain not effecting players under level 35. Nevertheless, I am certain that the costs of purchasing XP efficiency is universal for all players. It should tell you how much your XP efficiency costs. If the value of the XP efficiency is higher than the amount of DP you have, you lose all your DP and get no XP efficiency I think. Also, at the moment, the DP/XP system has just been recently re-initiated about a month ago after the 1.4 update. If my explanation or claims are erroneous, it could possibly be due to unforeseen changes or bugs with the system.

3 Likes

For me, it says I can refill any amount including negative numbers (-231%) and over 100% (213%) for the price of nothing. I click the refill button and it puts it at what ever I refilled it at. As soon as you close the tab and reopen it or refresh the page it resets back to 0. I’ve earnt some DP through PvP and it hasn’t been updated in the trading system. Plus, I left the server, rejoined to see all my DP was reset back to 0 as well. Even so, it still says it costs 0 DP for me to refill any amount but the servers just doesn’t wanna update. Everything else works fine. The tags, titles, voting, lootboxes etc. Just the XPE affecting me.

3 Likes

The XP efficiency bar does allow you to purchase a wide variety of %. However, if you try to purchase -%, it does not to anything to your XP efficiency and does not cost any DP I think; and if you refresh your page, it displays your XP efficiency before you have made your purchase of negative XP efficiency. If you purchase a positive amount of XP efficiency, it will cost DP regardless of your level like I said previously. From my experience, XP efficiency above 100% requires a substantial amount of DP to sustain. People get XP efficiency over 100% for a higher XP multiplier in lieu of a greater DP drain. Also, XP efficiency over 100% also costs a lot of DP, and if it tells you that it costs 0 DP, then it is telling you false information. I do not know why you got 213% since it takes thousands of DP to comfortably maintain that much XP efficiency in my own experience.

3 Likes

Well, going into negatives and over 100% was just an example. Even if the 0 DP cost is fake, why is my DP being revoked? If I earned DP then why do I loose it as soon as I rejoin the server or refresh my page?

3 Likes

If you do not have any XP efficiency, then you will quickly drain any DP you have.

3 Likes

So that means I don’t even get a chance to buy efficiency? As soon as I earn it, it gets revoked straight away?

3 Likes

If you do not have any DP or XP efficiency, it is hard to get DP or XP to level up. All inactive and new players face this issue.

3 Likes

But even so, I posted this because all of a sudden my efficiency dropped to 0 after leveling up to 1. Plus, efficiency isn’t supposed to drop for those under level 35.

3 Likes

3 Likes

I am not sure about your second claim. Anyway, just try to earn as much DP as you can in a short duration or time and invest that into your XP efficiency gauge. If you are losing DP too quickly, it maybe an issue with the system. Also, getting 100% or more is costly to get and maintain for those with little DP

3 Likes

I found the level 35 thing while I was looking for a solution for this bug. It was in like a zombie survival FAQ I think.

I’ll go grind some DP now but if I loose all of it again right after earning it then I’ll report it because there’s no way DP drains so fast that I can’t even get a chance to spend it on XPE

3 Likes

Hmm really? I might be wrong then, but remember, the XP/DP system was recently re-initiated in 1.4. Any FAQ about the trading system before 1.4 maybe irrelevant information by now.

3 Likes

posted by popstarfreas

3 Likes

If that really is the case, then most of what I said previously is still relevant information. Although your XP efficiency is guaranteed not to go under 100% when you are under level 35, you did try purchasing more than 100% XP efficiency. That is where the issue lies, so I think you just have to re-purchase 100% XP efficiency then you are fine.

3 Likes

I’ve already tried that. It still resets to 0 after a refresh. It’s the first thing I tried

3 Likes

Try re-purchasing a minimal amount of XP efficiency. Try getting something like: 1% XP efficiency or 5%.

3 Likes

It still resets to 0.

3 Likes