Trading System - Reverting Loot Box Change

Since the path forward for the Trading System seems to be a freeze on the current feature set and slowly rolling out the next version as a replacement in some distant future, here’s what I will be doing:

1. The current system is partially reverted in that Loot Boxes will (overall) cover the full range R1-R10 rather than what they currently are. The changes made were intended to progress into the next update, which is not happening now, so reverting it makes sense.

2. I will try to fix major bugs to ensure operability until the next version is eventually released, at which point it will be completely frozen

3. Due to feature freeze, Metal items will now give DP when you delete them so that they are not completely useless. This is not completely ideal but it is the easiest way for these to be useful. (FYI there may be a few seconds delay before the DP shows up in your balance, and you must also refresh the page to see it)

4. Trading is fixed, and the price is now just 50 DP

13 Likes

What about the economical issues of the DTP?

8 Likes

That is something that’s probably going to be addressed in the next version of the DTP he mentioned in this post.

7 Likes

Someone will need to check if trading is working yet.

9 Likes

Trading is working for me.

8 Likes

^ it did on my end too.

7 Likes

Help?

NVM it fixed itself

6 Likes

Okay I will have to say it was working but trades cannot be accepted for some reason?

Also;
Screenshot_2017

Something really weird is going on.

6 Likes

I also cannot hit the trading button because it does not do anything for some reason

7 Likes

I am not sure if I should report that as idk when screenshots were made and those in voting loot by nate and about Rofle with 34 k dp

6 Likes

6 Likes

It’s the ores, they are a really good way of getting DP now.

6 Likes

Do ores really give 10000 DP now?

5 Likes

Way more, I think some give even over 50000 DP.

7 Likes

time to farm ores yaya

7 Likes

If this gets nerfed, the poor will forever be poor and the rich will be thriving. Only solution I see is a rollback.

7 Likes

ask and you shall receive ig

7 Likes

I agree you as this metal DP thing just got out of control.

5 Likes

Vishal and Cawwie already drained to 90k dp. We just need better credit economy now

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.