Trading System - Item Life

I went to school this morning and when i came back i saw all of my coolest items had gone, and i had 2k dp tho i had 200k a few hrs ago
pls fix!!!

1 Like

You lost all of your items, obvioously because of the new system, the DP loss, maybe someone got on your account and died a bunch in PvP, i can explain the items, but not the DP.

1 Like

I will admit I was slightly annoyed when I logged on to the TS and found my color, tag and title gone
(I hadn’t read this at the time) I can see what Rofle is getting at. This system, as well as starting an economy and demand for DP, will also help determine which players will stay and which will go. To those that don’t like the limiter, there’s the door gestures behind myself

But for those that do appreciate the system, they’ll stick around for a few years and help maintain DG. This also promotes the Donations section, as I’m guessing Rofle will make some R12 tags, titles colors, etc that are not for staff.

1 Like

R12 items are only Staff items. R11 items will simply last for a much longer amount of time and will be much cheaper to repair.

1 Like

Well they are cheaper to repair. Which makes them equally cheaper to extend. It won’t be unheard of to extend your R11 stuff to over a month.

2 Likes

Rofle, out of curiosity, what about custom tags and titles? Will they be set to Rarity 11, or a new rank?
Also, sorry to bring this up here, but can you check your DG mail sometime?

1 Like

I believe that they will stay R11, otherwise the cheap prices system fr R11 items would be utterly useless…

1 Like

Everything R11 will remain R11. Custom titles and tags are R11. R12 is only for the titles of Staff members.

1 Like

Erm, well apparently I lost three items when this update came out, but eh, they were low level stuffs as undercover things. Maybe make it so that you don’t lose equipped items on inactive or players on a “break.” :stuck_out_tongue: Otherwise sounds like grinding is to be had with this update.

1 Like

That’s kinda the point, Infestr. Just take items off when not in use.

1 Like

Festr, that would be like driving your car when you forgot to close your boot properly. You’ll loose what’s inside it. Forget to unequip the items, and they’ll break.

1 Like

No, I mean, they aren’t able to be regenerated or able to have the life timer refilled. They are gone permanently. Also, remember I was gone just before this update, I didn’t get the chance to take em off or attempt to refill them.

1 Like

HEHEHEH, to late m8, i can supply you with a cool color if u want.

1 Like

I think that you should remove this, because all my good items are being deleted and that sucks, plus after this happened, i saw about 75% less people actually playing on the servers, so please remove this feature so everyone can be happy

and if you don’t, then atleast make it so the color is white if you have no color in the color slot

1 Like

I know you made up the 75%, but also, most of the people playing are either guests or only there temporarily. I only see a handful of people who are trading members on at any given time.

Further, the life is important to the economy. To stop people from withdrawing from participating.

2 Likes

the lifetime is annoying and not a good idea, please at least remove or change the chat color with no color to white

or some other clearly visible chat color instead of black

1 Like

The lifetime ensures that users interact with the economy even while they have their ‘perfect’ items. Just remember to de-equip your item when you’re not using it and it can last a long while. Or if you have an R11, it can essentially last forever.

The default empty chat color is black. It pressures you into ensuring you have a color item equipped. From Level 0 to the shop required level, you shouldn’t have many good items to care for; post-shop level you may have a few items you want to keep, in which case you just sell the irrelevant items for DP to restore the relevant ones. You do know you can restore the item’s life, right?

2 Likes

There are a few changes to this feature coming:

Firstly, any equipped item’s life will only drain while you are on a Dimension, so you will not have to unequip your items every time you log off or leave for a bit.

Secondly, when people first join the Trading System they will have the default Member Title and blue Color Item with their respect lifetimes rather than having black and Peasant instantly.

2 Likes

I’m pretty used to this Item Life thing now that it is easier to level up and stuff, and the new update (coming soon maybe probably just assume yes) sounds awesome! I cant wait for it

1 Like

Best DTP update ever! Now my colors won’t drain if I forget to unequip them -like I’m always doing.

1 Like