Trading Inventory

I thought I’d add a proper thread for this.

Progression towards the new system brings you this; https://dark-gaming.com/dtp/inventory. Its a trading inventory and is fully-functional. Each 24 hours after first visiting trading.php you’ll be given a new item as well as on the first visit. These items can be used on yourself to customize your in-game chat self.

This is available for anyone who has verified themselves. Staff Members are incompatible; using the system will mean you cannot gain new commands.

Items for now only include Titles, Tags and Colors but in future there will be vastly more.

Any bugs and feedback is welcome here.

We would advise you do not use Internet Explorer unless its version 11.

2 Likes

…I love internet explorer I will never stop using it —;.;— BTW: Nice system im now a Administrative Count Connor :smiley:

2 Likes

how did you get count?

2 Likes

i dont have a bloody clue :smiley: but im keeping it :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

what is “tag”?

2 Likes

I got a prefix(Whatever you would call it) in my inventory. I went in game and it looked like this: “[]”

2 Likes

What was the prefix?
What actions were taken in changing the prefix?

2 Likes

It was manager xD. Also, I just switched it back by putting “Moderator” back in it’s place.

2 Likes

yea then its not a bug because I removed the item and prefix from your account.

2 Likes

Why would you do that? D: I earned it(Not really)! I shall get “Count”! >:D

2 Likes

Item swapping is implemented.

Item Swapping? Item swapping is the ability to place an item onto another item and have them swap positions. So if you pick up item x and click on item z, they will switch and you will now be holding item z with item x in item z’s place. Try it yourself.

There’s however one problem and that is duplicate items are not allowed due to constraints of the table, which causes an error similar to “Cannot insert item”; for now, just refresh the page knowing you will get a new non-duplicate one for now. I’ll have to remove the constraints and add checks in order to allow duplicate items.

Edit: Just one tiny bug atm. Don’t try to swap items that are incompatible. Such as swapping a Title on a Color slot with a color item in it.

2 Likes

hi

sorry just confused on why im not crew

2 Likes

:frowning: madame! madame ! Disgraceful to me cuz im a boy!!! take peoples gender to account!

2 Likes

Lol, I made Madame because I took genders into account :stuck_out_tongue: how ironic.

Bug Fix:

• Fixed the logic for finding empty slot slightly, for now it will not notice slot 18 as empty
2 Likes

what you think im a gurl cuz of mah name moans

2 Likes

No, I made Madame as well as Sir because some people are girls and would rather Madame than Sir.

Edit:
Bug Fixes:

• Updated table that switched primary keys to UserID and Slot
  • Slots are now properly secured for only allowing 1 item per slot
  • You may now have duplicate items
2 Likes

Addition:

• Added a reminder at the bottom for your next item obtainment
2 Likes

Rofl by mistake I moved my rank out of it’s slot xDD I can’t move it back now since I’m on my phone and uh yeah…

2 Likes

Moving anything out of its slot except a Tag won’t affect it. It’s only if you put something else in.

2 Likes

i’ll suggsest using the trading ability from steam
like you invite someone to trade then trade :smiley:

2 Likes