Tpnpc for the cultist archers

The cultist archers often get hit, and the person who hit them dies, then the cultists run away, basically making the Lunatic Cultist unable to spawn because you cannot find the archers. I think this would be good for trying to find the archers easily and start the fight.

I second this idea, as it’s a very good one considering the multiplayer aspect of Survival is hosted on a server instead of by one of the participating players. Normally, players could just restart the world to reset the Cultists’ positions and then get them all again, but obviously that can’t be done on Dark Gaming, and the Cultists tend to wander off to nowhere in particular.

6 Likes

shouldn’t this be in #suggestions:survival

5 Likes

i think it is

4 Likes

Nvm, yems already moved it

5 Likes

People used to do this all the time way back when. . .

It’s convenient, but unless another player is maliciously interfering, it’s never impossible to find a Cultist Archer if you know how to.

5 Likes

True, but i do not have the biggest brain when it comes to looking in every possible corner to find them.

4 Likes

This Server does not necessarily need to follow precedent, but it is one of the few servers that had allowed /tpnpc for all NPCs in its version of Survival.

5 Likes

Also very true

4 Likes

I don’t think this is needed. Quinci already made something that will teleport them back to the original position if they get too far away, I just put that in.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 minutes after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.