Toxicity and death threats

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
http://dark-gaming.com/ban/5531

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
Yes I did.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
Due to just being super mean in general is not nice, and I broke the rules because crane ignoring me, and harmfulcrane, if you’re reading this, i’m seriously sorry, people can go to prison for it, and the person could not exist again, logically, I would not do this to you, because deep down in my heart, I love you, and everything about your personality and I will follow the rules and just do not be mean in general, I swear harmfulcrane, I seriously love you because sometimes we had bad times, like sometimes you were like, i’m bad at pvp? I will not take that seriously next time, and I swear to god, when I will be unbanned or not, I will tell you i’m super sorry and to make sure to treat you right as a friend, and as a friend forever, and I love you.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
Well, for good proof I wont, People bullied me way back, and that doesn’t give me a right to be mean back, I should ignore them, and when I said “I so desire pain in harmfulcrane” I felt like crap, and I HIGHLY regret what I said, due to the fact that I have learned if people be mean to you, ignore them, or just put it in a positive way, I’d say, are you ok dude? And I would deeply help the person out of why is mean, and just almost be a therapist, but what i’m getting at, is if harmfulcrane has something like this, then I would support him, and I will be there for him. so if i were to get unbanned then, then i seriously wont do it again, because that was a big no-no and i will come out clean again.

2 Likes

so if i read correctly, you were being rude to others in the chat and making death threats because i was ignoring you? are you serious? and you’re really not giving me that good of a reason to unban you in Q4. the behavior you showed in the sever is unacceptable. you never EVER make death threats let along give me statues spelling out “die” that was a big no-no and you should know better then that.

3 Likes

Now thinking of it now, that’s super mean, and no one deserves to die for no reason, and I feel super bad and sad, when I did it, however if i do get unbanned then I will apologize to everyone, including you, if I so desire, i’ll do anything, the reason why i regret death upon you, because when i read your message on my steam, you were relatively nice, and i’m toxic more then anything, it’s not because of my health, it’s because of HOW STUPID I AM FOR DOING IT IN THE FIRST PLACE.

2 Likes

And yes I should not do it at all.

2 Likes

and i remade the appeal i think, just to prove more why i wont do it again

2 Likes

and i know, i should not wish death on someone, they deserve to live not die, they desire love and kindness.

2 Likes

I mean, I really agree with you, for someone to ignore, doesn’t give you the right to spell out “DIE” when you throw letter statue that spells it out, and what not, and yes I should know better to never ever throw death threats at people for no reason, not only that, but just being toxic in general is not nice, and just could end up you banned, and behind that is because, it hurts their feelings, and makes it the way you feel, and generally do not be mean.

2 Likes

how can i trust that you won’t do it again? why should i take you for your words? you seem to get upset from the simplest things and have a hard time ignoring that say rude things to you. i get it, people are being rude to you but you don’t have to lash out and call them rude names and make death threats.

still a bit confused on this part. so you literally broke the rules because i was ignoring you so you decided to give me statues spelling out “die” and being rude to others not to mention that you said you were going to hurt yourself because of it.

3 Likes

Nononono im not going to hurt myself for being mean to others im just super sorry and ill never do it again, im trying my best. to prove that I will not do it again i swear

2 Likes

Before we go any further because i have some questions, please read through the Rules and copy and paste the ones you broke. then after you’ve done that we can move on.

2 Likes

#5 Profanity and Related

Profanity and related language is to be used rarely, and may not be used against someone.

2 Likes

alright bitwin. since you acknowledge your mistake and really apologetic, im going to unban you. but know this bitwin, next you show this kind of behavior again you most likely wont be unbanned.

2 Likes

bitwin, im serious when i say this. Keep that anger of yours under control and learn to ignore others if they’re messing with you. because if this does happen again, it will be harder to appeal and you most likely won’t be unbanned. do you understand?

2 Likes

Yes i really do

2 Likes

Unbanned.

3 Likes