To-Do/Discussion for Phoenix Fort

Hello, I’ve been making a new Zombies map, (with the main other contributers being Keash, Juan, and Tru3thful), Phoenix Fort, which many of you probably already know. I haven’t really worked on it the last few weeks, so I thought I’d write out something to plan ahead for what I’m going to do, so I put it here for no reason.

To-Do List:

• Finish caves and mausoleum :white_check_mark:
  • Demolish and rebuild right-hand side tower :x:
  • Detail area :x:
  • Add floating islands :x:
  • Build a larger ship to the left above the ocean :x:
  • Build another medium-size ship and a fleet of small ones around the right-side tower :x:
  • Add plan for content chests :x:
  • Add chests :x:

The main reason I made this is for me to update it as I go along and also add stuff like the contents of chests for people to read and evaluate. I plan to have the chests be the same sitems over and over again, but upgraded with more damage and boosts in various stats (velocity, etc), similar to Mystic Library.

You can reach Phoenix Fort with /warp phoenix.

6 Likes

Hey can I help with this?

6 Likes

Wanna try too

5 Likes

I mean sure, why not, the more the merrier I guess

3 Likes

Can someone use PC’s Camera Mode and take a picture of the whole map? I was going to use that to mark out where I want to put the new features.

3 Likes

I’ve finished the mausoleums, and the walls for the cave. I still need to finish detailing blocks though, I’m not entirely sure what to use besides probably stone, dirt, and painted living mahogany.

3 Likes

I was staring at the list of all walls and blocks in the terraria wiki for some hours to figure out which ones to use in my lab themed map so just do that

4 Likes

I have finished the caves and mausoleums now, so I’m going to focus on the tower next.

3 Likes