Tip on how to make a mimic farm

Can anyone help me on how to make a mimic farm? I found some vids but idk if they will work on 1.4.3 or not. Also I really don’t wanna waste my time on a farm that doesn’t work. Can you guys just show a image of the build scale and explain the other stuff. Also I’m to young so plz use simple words and not fancy ones.

6 Likes

Do you want to make it in your single player world?

Heres Happy Days’s pyramid mimic farm. Terraria Mimic Farm | 1.3 AFK Mimic Farm | New Items - YouTube

Back then when I was playing single player, this gave me 3 chests of mimic loot in just a few hours😂

But if you want to create a mimic farm in survival. Srry im not that good with farms in survival. Im still learning on how to make them since lava and some items are banned in survival.

6 Likes

That vid is 7 years old r u sure it’s gonna work?

6 Likes

Dig a huge area around you, fill the holes if you didn’t make it as big as this, add dart traps in both sides with a timer and all done

This is how mob spawning should work, spawns happen in green text

6 Likes

Thanks for the help. I appreciate it.
But it’s not very clear tho.

1. How long show a make a platform?
  2. In ur screen shot I really don’t see see a box that you provided me in the screenshot.
    Sorry for the extra favor but can you explain a bit better? I’m to young and I never made one. I would be very grateful if you explain it a bit better
5 Likes